Training in romance

I woke up in the morning feeling much better from the changes on my body making me smile and get up, taking my phone I got to work on calling the girl's so we could talk about a few things as an update on a few things "Sup!" Mona said making me smile to her "Not much, just found out that the guests were the Hamato brother's with there parents and I just got over a body change for my dragon side" I explained as April and Alo got on at that moment, they asked me a bunch questions about what happened and what they did so far and I was more then happy to explain to them everything but at the same time I had to get back to my training.

"Should we try and come over? You know to help you out in all this" April asked making me shake my head as I got dressed "Sadly airports are closed because of a snowstorm coming around, plus there parents and my adoptive father is there, if anything happens they would be the first to know about it" I explained making them nod as I hung up since it was time for my morning training right now, but then I felt the strange feeling inside of my stomach flip making me look to see that Leonardo was close by making me quickly move towards the dojo to calm my body but in the end it got worse as Leonardo came in the room making me need to hold still and try to control my breathing for now as he then walked over "Is everything alright?" he asked as he lightly touched my shoulder.

It was a mistake because I then purred making me quickly cover my mouth "I... I... I'M SO SORRY!" I said as I quickly ran out and into my room and locked myself inside, I covered my mouth to hold in the sound of my sobs and other sounds so to not let anyone hear me at the moment from all of this, I could hear Splinter speaking to someone at the moment about something but it was to faint for me to hear anything he was saying at the moment as I closed my eyes to try and relax, only for the feeling to come back as there was a faint knock on my door "Jasmine? Are you alright? I'm sorry if I did something wrong" Leonardo said making me tremble at the thought of him touching my skin at the moment.

"I wish to say sorry if I bothered you when you started your classes, it wasn't my intention to do so, I only wanted to understand your kind more" he said making me hold in a purr of pleasure for him to hear as I slowly moved away from the door and to my bed to cover myself from how embarrassed I was at the moment, I then felt a dip in my bed making me look to see Leonardo in my room "Could it be that I caused a sudden reaction from you. And it never happened until now?" he asked making me blush at him being there, my body started to scream at me to kiss him and brought back the memories of when he had to give me water and when I was hot and had him use his hands to cool me down "It's nothing! I just got surprised and panicked" I explained which I knew what I said wasn't true at all.

"I don't think so" he then said making me feel my body grow hot slowly the longer he stayed in my room, he leaned down to be face to face with me as my blush grew darker "I think, that what happened to you for a few days made you feel something... slowly for me, and you decided to try and ignore it" he said making my eyes widen at how he figured me out so quickly, he smirked for a moment but then stopped "If they find out about this on campus, will both be kicked out" he said making me look at him in surprise "Will need to be in places where they can't see us at all" he continued as I slowly nodded "And we can't tell anyone about this" he finished making me nod, he was actually going to be with me in a way but it wasn't going to be in a romantic way "Ok" I said quietly as my body was so hot that I was panting at the moment.

He looked at me as he gently pushed me on my back on the bed, his eyes slowly dilated and darkened with lust making me purr out to him, Leo looked me over as his hands touched my body slowly as I panted and moaned in need and want from him making Leonardo churr out as his lips landed on my neck, the sensation was impossible to describe at the moment because my body was not allowing me to move and ask him for more as he then slowly took my clothes off while doing it to himself "When were alone... I want you to call me Leo" he whispered making me purr to him in compliance making him churr to me in reply to what I had just done as my answer to his request.

Once the both of us were naked, my body felt so hot that I was certain that the bed would melt or something because of it as he started to lick my skin as if to cool me down even just a bit, I slowly moved to look at him with my glassy looking eyes as he smiled down to me as I blushed making him lean down to kiss me as I moaned in slight pleasure to the action as he pulled back from me to chuckle lightly from the sound I let out of my lips for him to hear at the moment "Let's continue this another time, I know you want this but your not doing it because you want to but because it's what your body is telling you to do" he explained as he got dressed and helped me do the same before the both of us had to leave my room as I hoped this heat to be over soon.