Epilogue

My kimono was flowing behind me a bit as I took hold of my bouquet, I looked at the time to see that I still have a few minutes before I need to get down for the wedding, in the end Leo had already planned on a nice house outside of the city for us to live in, his brother's had helped him build it and even brought over food and things we would need for everyday things making us not need to do much, Leo worked on a garden to sell fruits, vegetables, herbal tea blends and even flowers that I would make into a bouquet.

It went well since we were selling well and the money was used to pay back his brother's for what they got for us making me smile to them at each time they came over to visit us, at one point Leo decided to move to Japan so we had a better chance at getting jobs and a nice place to live in, which not even a month after we arrived and started a new life... He proposed to me and I had said yes to him, I had nothing else to answer at the moment as we worked on our wedding as his brother's got ready to come on the day of our wedding making me smile to the news.

"Ready to go?" April asked as she walked into the room, I smiled and nodded as I followed her to the wedding entrance as my dad waited for me "Ready?" he asked making me nod as we then got going as the music began making me smile at everyone who was there, in the end the police went into Karai's room and discovered her whole kidnapping plan and even the plan B of how my life would suffer... Which was to have me raped and then sold to become a stripper somewhere far away, she even had Talena, Renet and Cyrena had worked with her this whole time making the three get arrested as they had enough proof after all they saw in Karai's room.

I looked at Leo as the ceremony began, after speaking our vows and exchanged our rings, we kissed and were announced married making me smile at the news as we then got incide to continue the celebration, we danced and ate the food and cake that everyone loved as Leo and I then left for our little home outside the city of New York for our honeymoon where we then did the blood exchange (a small cup with my blood that he drinks and a small cup of his blood that I drink) before we made love together, it was dragon tradition to make love after the blood exchange to seal our fates together, neither of us would love another but the one were with at the moment.

Leo was gentle and sweet with me, never bringing me pain as we did it and I never thought that I would beg for more until now, we had changed many times of positions as we kept going from the moment the sun began to set to when the sun began to rise making us then get some sleep cuddled up together with him spooning me as we went to sleep like this, we kept going like this for the next three days before simply cuddling and enjoying our time together before going back to Japan in a week, once back we went to resting a bit more and him caring for me as I carried our child inside of me at the moment making him work hard for us.

I smiled each time I watched him working around the home before leaving for work while I would go outside to bask under the warm sun making me wake up to Leo coming over to join me by his side for a bit before he carries me back inside for a nice bath that I needed every time I went outside, at one point I decided to let Leo see our child making him smile at the fact it was a well balance between turtle and dragon as he saw the shell and how it looked like me but it was a son that we were having, it never came to us that anything else would happen as Leo worked hard and was well loved at his work that when I was giving birth his other workers took over for him to be by my side.

"Taishi!! Get back here for your bath!!" Leo yelled to our six year old son who was flying around the place at the moment, he had learned to fly before his first run (yes run because after he stood up he ran towards me and never walked) it was tiring but it was something to expect after all as he would at times squeal of joy to when we ran after him "Leo! Taishi!! Lunch is ready!!" I said from outside making the two run out to join me in the garden "Sister?" Taishi asked as he nuzzled my stomach at the moment, we had shown him his little sister and he demanded for her to share his room making us do what he asked or he would have a tantrum.

"Might be sleeping right now" I said making him nod and sit down as Leo helped me set up everything ashis brother's slowly came over to join us "Uncles!!!" Taishi yelled as he ran to his uncle Raph for him to lift him up into the air as Donnie sat beside me while Mikey helped Leo, after the wedding, Donnie got with April, Raph began to bond with Mona... But Alo left the city and kept away from everyone, but Mikey got with the girl named Shinigami who began to beat me when I came back to college as it snowed, she had come over to see me and say how she was sorry "Karai had caught me once watching my ex flirting with a bunch of girls while dating my best friend" she had explained.

In the end Karai told her she would make it look like she wanted to kill those girls if she doesn't do her a favor... Which was to beat me up once I got back, we forgave her as she then began to date Mikey making me happy for them, but none of them came as they had to see their family or had work so it was just Leo's brothers who came "How are you two?" Donnie asked as Mikey went to join Raph to play with Taishi "Everything is fine... Jas only had a night terror a few weeks ago" Leo explained making Donnie smile softly towards me, after I had gotten out of the hospital and prison, I stopped taking the pills they made me take... But I would get night terrors of what I had done to Karai, making me see how she died by my hands over and over again.

After Leo got me back, he began to care for me about them and slowly they began to stop only to come around three times a year now "That's good, this is only the second one this year... Let's see if you'll have the third one or not" Donnie said making me smile and nod as Mikey and Raph came over with Taishi who was asking to eat right now, we all sat down with Leo serving everyone while I prepared Taishi's plate making me smile as he cheered at what I was giving him at the moment making me enjoy this moment with everyone as Leo chuckled at me right now as we then ate and enjoyed our day together with me at last happy.

The end!

Hey guys!!! I'm happy that 136 of you read this story and that you liked it!!! It makes me happy about all of this as another story is now over... Which means I will... BE ABLE TO BRING OUT ANOTHER MYSTREET STORY!!!! That's right guys another mystreet story but this time will start at the very beginning... Phoenix drop high...

PAL out!