Smexy time!?

Leo suggested for us to watch a movie, I thought it was fine so he went to the kitchen to prepare something for us to snack on during the movie before he goes take a shower "You can join me if you want" he had said making me blush tomato red making him laugh lightly at me and my reaction at the moment, he had set up some chips and sweets before going to the shower while looking at me the whole time so to try and get me to join him and right now... I was seated on his couch debating on going in or not in the end.

I ended up going inside to be surprised with see through glass for the shower making me able to see him as he washed himself and then noticed me "Decided to join me?" he asked making me blush as I got undressed, I had never thought I would be doing this right now but I still got undressed and went to join him in the shower as he smiled to me while the water poured over us "Turn around, i'll wash you" he said making me slowly do so as he poured some of his shampoo in his hand and began to wash my hair whish made me blush as he never used shampoo so it was strange that he had any, as I washed my hair he began to scrub my body with his body wash making me moan at the places he placed more pressure on where he scrubbed.

"I think we're both good to get out" he said making me nod as he stopped the shower and then we both got out, I blushed as he wrapped my body in a towel and then used another one to remove the extra water in my hair, I blushed at his actions since no one has ever been this nice to me at all until he came along into my life "What's on your mind?" he asked making me turn to look at him in slight surprise to his question at the moment, it was so sudden that I wasn't sure of what I should tell him "It's just... Different" I said simply making him look a bit confused to me "What do you mean by that?" he then asked as I just looked away "No one was like this to me, the girl's at school keep asking questions about you and your brother's which brought your number one fans to bully me" I explained.

He made me turn to look at him which made me blush since my towel was now on the floor as he pulled me in for a kiss making him able to feel my body like I could do of him, once he pulled away I was a blushing mess "Don't say that, I will always care for you, those girls can just be ignored by you and don't worry about the four... Will take care of it" he explained making me nod but I was confused for the four girl's since it was strange that he would help me, he got me dressed in one of his large shirts while he wore some simple shorts making me blush at him as we got out and to the couch so we could begin watching Ready player 1 with him getting me closer to his side.

Barely in the movie, I couldn't focus because of what he was doing which was getting his hand in the shirt and touching my inner thighs which caused me to purr as he turned to kiss me, he then pulled the shirt and his shorts off and it caused me to purr and blush as he moved to finger me while moving towards my neck as I could no longer hold in the noise as he touched all the right places on my body, he turned me on so well that I was moving to beg for him as his cock was now hard and dripping to fuck me and my virgin pussy making me feel nervous about it right now as he slowly pushed inside of me as I hissed from the pain, he stopped so to let me adjust to him before going back to what he was doing to me "So tight" he moaned making me giggle "Course... I'm a virgin" I said making him pull me once more in for a kiss.

It felt nice to be like this as he then moved slowly inside of me while also keeping me close to his own body, he wouldn't stop kissing me and going for my neck making me hope he wasn't leaving any marks on me right now since I didn't want to suddenly hide my neck from others and to be asked about it, we came together with a silent scream making me wrap my arms around his neck as I trembled with him from the afterglow making us then look at one another before kissing and then simply cuddling for a bit, I opened my eyes with being in Leo's arms making me blush as he got me to sit up on his lap "How do you feel?" he asked as he began to kiss my shoulders and shoulder blades "A bit sore" I mumbled making him lightly nod to my answer making me believe that he knew it might happen.

"Will rest here for a bit longer before going back, you will need to fly their first while I walk there so that no one ask questions about us getting back together" he said making me nod to his words as I closed my eyes for a moment and then getting up to put back my clothes so I can be ready to leave first for colleague "Have you... Ever done this with another girl?" I asked making me blush for asking that "No... I was also a virgin" he said making my eyes widen as I turned to look at him in slight surprise to his words as I then nodded and left with once outside I brought my wings out and flew off to the colleague... Only to get attacked once I landed.