Karai lost it!

Karai and some other girl was holding a baseball bat in hand as they were ready to hit me at the moment, my wings were now freezing making me unable to put them away as Karai and the girl began to swing at me, I tried to get away from them but then Renet, Talena and Cyrena had joined to harm me at the moment, Karai got a hit on me and with the cold out here it hurt more than it should making me try to run inside, but more students who like the Hamato blocked my way as the five girl's swung at me.

"Die!!" Karai said as she was ready to swing the bat at my head "What is going on here!?" the principal demanded making them stop and look at him as I was on my knees, having a hard time breathing and keeping myself awake as he ran over to my side to see my condition before I blacked out, I only woke up on a cot in the infirmary with Donatello placing a warm cloth on my wings that are at my body to heat it a bit making me turn my head to him "You'll be fine in a few hours, for now just rest and wait until you can fold your wings before putting them away" he explained making me nod in understanding as he then stood and walked out of the room to take care of most likely his next class making me now feel alone in the room with nothing to do until I can leave.

"How do you feel?" I turned to see Leo opening the door and moving to sit down at the seat at my bedside "I got swung by angry girls and almost lost my wings because of the cold... What do you think?" I asked making him lightly chuckle before looking away from me, I could tell he was nervous about all of this right now "What is it?" I asked as he slowly turned to look at me "Karai got expelled of the colleague for her violent actions towards you, the other girls have gotten their parents to be told of the incident and things are being placed on them" he explained making me nod "I got fired" he said making my eyes widen "The principal saw that my brother's and I are making girls fight all the time and the fact Karai claimed you and I were together. He just wants everyone to be safe" he explained as I nodded.

My heart felt like it had just broken into two with what I was going to lose right now "It will be fine. Focus on your classes and then, when you graduate will be together" he said making me nod as my tears rolled down my face, yet there was going to be a problem now with new teachers taking care of the Hamato's classes making me know that things won't be going so well soon enough, he slowly stood as I had no other choice but to watch him as he walks out of my life all because of Karai who had gone crazy making my heart ache as Zoasse tried to comfort me in my mind but it wasn't working at all right now and all I wanted was Leo to be at my side right now.

It took five days before I was better, when I got to class the Hamato's were already replaced and all of the girls were requesting to leave the lesson so they can change classes, but it wasn't possible due to not having the funds to allow that to happen or anything making us be forced to stay with these classes for the year, this whole time I felt like the teacher which were men kept watching me and I just didn't like it at all right now because I could hear there dirty thoughts at the moment until I leave the classroom to get to my next class, once I got to my dorm I noticed something on my bed making me quickly close the door to look at it, it was a single blue rose with a note 'You shall always be on my mind' it said making me realize it was from Leo making me smile as I smiled and got ready to study after placing the rose in a vase.

"I still hate Karai, she's just crazy" April explained making Mona, Alo and I nod in agreement to her words, it had been three weeks since the Hamato's left and Karai got expelled for what she did to me, Leo always found a way to get into my dorm room and leave a blue rose with a note just as I get inside with no one else, it just kept my hopes up as I went with my day but the teacher's who took his and his brother's place kept looking at me with hunger and want for my body making me always try to figure out a way to get them gone and the Hamato's back "Yeah well, Jas has the teacher's who took the Hamato's place looking at her with hunger" Alopex said making Mona hold me close.

We all knew this was wrong and that at some point something would happen to me and when that does happen... I might just do something bad, but for now I had my friends at my side so it was fine to me right now, I got to studying at the moment because I needed to be ready for a test in science right now and I knew it was important to me at most making me need to be ready for anything, the girls then left to get something to eat while I went to the library, I needed to go now while it was still open right now to get a few books to study with and right now it would be quiet since the students wouldn't be there at the moment and the librarian would be getting ready to lock up the place and I would be safe there at most... I thought.