Not gonna talk to you

A few days went by and still no understanding about how the girl's dorm was flooded, no one knows who really did it or even when we can go back there, the only good thing is that I actually like the lower dorm girls were able to get our things as no one had damaged items that the place would need to refund, the Hamato's however like Leonardo have kept trying to talk to me but I well like other students had a lot of work and could not give any of time to listen or talk to them, so most of the time like when Raphael asks me about the gifts I would need to leave to work on a project with one of my friends, when Donatello or Michelangelo try to know how I was then I would be too busy studying to even listen or care and when Leonardo would ask for me to meet with him to talk then I would be doing my homework.

"Your really not gonna give up?" April whispered to me, we were in french class and miss Tang Shen wanted us to try and talk to the student next to in french as a conversation, right now we were allowed to talk in English since April and I had almost a full blown conversation shocking the whole class and teacher who allowed us to stop "No April, i'm not going to let them win this by having a conversation with any of them, right now they think they won with having me staying with them until our dorm is clean of water" I explained making her nod in understanding to my words right now, we went to reading for a bit before class was over making me sigh and walk out with April to hang out a bit before leaving for the teacher's dorm for the rest of the day.

As we walked I shivered from the cold, winter was here meaning Christmas and I like every year will be staying with Splinter after having a quick call to my parents and then sending them a thank you letter for the presents as I get a reply from the gifts I sent them, I would only be able to see them when summer comes making me sigh as I wish it was here now "Think we can video chat?" April asked "Mona and Alo both said yes" she added making me nod to her "Just make sure to give me a heads up on the day and time so I can be free" I said making her smile and nod to me before we went our ways for the day, I went for my books to study as I had an exam in the morning and I had to be ready for it as after I have a art test to work on that I had yet to make for it and I had to have it for class.

As I studied I worked on some idea sketches for art class making me jump from one thing to the other which wasn't hard as my kind had it easy with working on multiple things at the same time and still not get mixed up, at some point the door opened while I kept working on my work as I ignored the fact that someone stood above me at the moment "I would like it if you would look at me" Leonardo said as I rolled my hidden eyes to him "I'm busy, talk later" I said simply as he growled and walked towards the bathroom, it was quiet for a while until just as I was about to walk out for my art work to be done the three other brother's walked in, I ignored them to get back to whatever they were doing as they weren't my problem after all so I had no need to focus on them at all so I simply got ready to leave as Donatello stopped me "We wanted to know if you would cook diner? We never tried your food after all" he said but I ignored him and left as I only cook for my three friends.

As I was outside I find Mona waiting for me so I followed her as we spoke together about our test for the class as she was getting tired of it right now, I giggled at times to her words as we got inside and got to our seats to finish up our work before waiting for the class to start so we could present our art piece, the whole time Michelangelo looked a bit bothered about something, he would claim something rude about every art pieces, Mona was even about to insult him if I hadn't stopped her with my ability to calm her down as then even I was spoken about my art but I got a stupid comment "Can't you just make it lighter?" he had asked "Well this is my art and perspective of it, so i'll paint it how I see it to be" I spoke back as the bell rang, we left our work in class as me and Mona got back to the dorm where I got ready to make for me and my friends diner making Mona help me out a bit as April and Alo came making me smile and greet them as Mona waved to them.

I giggled to her as I finished up and served them each making them smile and thank me for the delicious meal making me smile to them, we got to eating as the four turtle's came over only to see that there was none left since Mona and Alo took three servings and April took a second making none left for them, once done April and Alo cleaned up before we all joined together to talk as we worked together making me smile and laugh with them as we spoke about our Christmas vacation making me enjoy how each of them were going to celebrate it while I told them what I would have done if I was back with my kind "We would be getting ready to sleep a good part of the winter until it get's a bit warmer for us to not need to wear a coat all the time" I told them as we then turned in for the night with me on the couch as I was excited to leave this dorm to see Splinter for my vacation.