Time alone

I was in my bed at the time, it wasn't time to get some sleep for now so I had nothing to do for now, I thought it was a bit strange for me at the moment but I knew it was normal for me at the moment, I turned to the many books I had and went for the novel of Tracy Clark that I was reading at the moment La clé de lumière: Déviation that I was barely reading at the moment so I was still at the start of the novel, I went to my phone and on YouTube to listen to Beth Crowley's Warrior song making me smile as I listen to it while reading it while not having much to do at the moment, I did see April working on her bed while Mona was on her laptop as for Alo I sensed her on the roof doing the moves I thought her making me smile as I went back to reading with the thought of continuing there training some time soon.

I then looked at the time and saw it was going to be late so I stopped reading as I noticed the song was over for some time now making me set my phone to charge while putting the book away as I went to bed like Mona and April were doing at the moment, I closed my eyes making me sigh as I go to sleep in bed for the night as I dreamt that night with peace and silence making me smile as the sun rays came in the room waking me up, I sat up and got to taking a shower in the bathroom the girls on the floor I was on used making me able to take a shower alone from them making me relax to it at the moment making me smile as I sigh in relaxing from the water on my skin.

Once out I was wrapped in a towel at the moment making me smile as I go back to my room as I got dressed slowly as I then went to the roof to workout a bit for now with no classes for now, this kept going for a few weeks making me enjoy myself as time went on as we enter November making me smile as I enjoyed once more my birthday presents from September 13 making April and Mona giggle to me, at the moment we were having fun as we had no classes at the moment while Alo was in math making me wonder how she was at the moment with the class "What should we do today?" Mona asked making me look to her as she was on the floor at the moment making me wonder the same thing for a moment "We could go watch a movie, or even go out to do some shopping?" I suggested making April nod to me at the idea as we got ready for a movie theater.

As we got going the girls and I giggled as I notice Karai and the other three girls watching me and smirk as if they were planning something as I see the Hamato's watching me as I left with the girls, we were a bit disappointed with the movie choices making us in the end just do some shopping for now making me enjoy myself for now with this making April at times just talk about a few things "Should we go have some fun or we could just look around" April said making Mona go one about first just looking "So if we see something in a store we can go in and check it out and maybe buy in there" she continued to explain making me like the idea about this as we got to it.

As the day went on I notice Alo calling me so I answer the phone "Our dorm is flooded!! Karai and her friends say that it was you!!" she said making my eyes widen as we ran to our dorm as the principal tried to calm everyone down as he sees me "Why are they claiming you flooded the place?" he asked "I don't know, I was with Mona and April for half of the day" I said as he saw my shopping bags and looked at the time on the receipt "All right!! Since the girl dorms is flooded, the lower floor girls will be residing in the boys dorm, the higher floor will share a room with some teachers who will accept and choose the student or students" he said making us all nod as he went to work with the lower floor girls with the boys dorm and then took care of me and the girls with the teacher's making me wonder where I was going with April and Mona.

To my shock Mona was staying with her science teacher with another teacher while April was with her history and french teacher making me wonder who I was going to be with at the moment, as I watched all of the girls were going to a teacher they had with another girl like April and Mona as I watch Alo getting to her french teacher and her science teacher as to my shock the Hamato brother's came towards me and I was the only one left "Come on" Leonardo said making me realize that this was going to be his way to finally talk to me like he wanted, but with my things I was going to make sure I didn't have to talk to him or listen to what he had to tell me as I followed them, Michelangelo looked to me with a smile as Donatello looked to me over his shoulder "How's your head now? Any dizzy spells?" he asked making me sigh and shake my head as I went in there room making me sigh as I hated this to be happening for who knows how long as I hated the fact I was away from my three friends as I simply had to suck it up for now.