Enter gym class and Renet

I woke up, got dressed and got to making the girls breakfast like the day before as I hummed a tune as I ended up not talking to Leonardo like he requested, when I was done April and Mona had come out ready to leave and ate like I was doing as Alo came in making me greet her with a smile as she did the same, we spoke a bit before we all then got ready for gym making me wonder what we would do today making me simply get excited for it as I could show a bit of what I could do even when i'm a halfbreed "Let's all sit together a bit in the back, mister Raphael might bother us into doing certain things in front of other students" Mona said making us all nod as we all got to change before going to sit on the bleachers in the back as more students came in to sit down.

Raphael came in and looked around until he saw me which made me glare at him just to dare him to mess with me at the moment and he would regret it "Alright, today your all going to do a track, it's not a race so take your time on each of them" he said making us all nod as me and the girls got ready until he blows the whistle making us get going as I would show them an easy way to do things while going slightly ahead of them at times when they could take care of a few things as I ended up finishing the track before the others making the teacher only slightly nod as I went to sit down alone on the bleachers until more students move to sit down and watch, as Alo came over while she at times watched four girls who one of them was Talena and Mona's sister Cyrena as April and Mona came to join us making me chat with them as we waited for the four to sit down as the teacher wanted to say something from all of this.

"Good job to all of you, Oroku, Timeless, Yui and Diesel the four of you will be doing this again on the next lesson" he said making the girl but Cyrena groan as he then looked to me "Good job Lessard, you were the best I hope to see more like this from you soon" he said making the boys clap for me like my friends but not the four slow girls, class went on until the bed rang making it possible for us to get changed "Lessard, can I have a word?" I turned to Raphael as the girls made sure that my things would be ready for next class making me go over to him "You didn't meet with my brother" he said making me glare at him "Why? So that he can not tell me that it is true that he has perverted, almost rapist and lying little brother's?" I hissed making his eyes widen as I walked away not wanting to hear anymore of what he had to say to me at the moment as I got changed and then get to my french class which the teacher was not one of the turtle's to my joy but a kind human lady named Tang Shen.

I sat down at my seat and watched as the girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes looked me over and then walked away leaving me confused as she sat down away from me, April sat down beside me which made me smile as she saw the blonde looking at me "That's Renet Timeless, she's in love with Michelangelo and won't leave him alone" she explained making me nod to her from that, the teacher wanted us to write about ourselves in a few words making me and April work a bit together to do the work while still not writing to many words that it would take a few papers or both sides of the paper while talking a bit with April who smiled at me when I would ask questions about herself as she did the same to me "So are there limit's to your mind reading?" she asked making me nod "I can't be around huge crowds like for concerts or games because of the many thoughts people have give me huge headaches that can get worse if I don't get away and if I can't calm down from it my dragon side can go on a rampage" I explained making her nod.

When we were done she took my paper and went to the desk making me thank her when she sat back down making me smile back to her, I then went to read a book as I wait for something else to happen for the class April went to writing what looked to be a story making me smile to her and how well she was doing as I was jealous of her amazing work at the moment but I left it be at the moment as I can still work on my own about this as I read my book making me happy to how much fun I was having at the moment, the bell rang making us both get up leave to keep going with our day making me happy as later on me, April and Alo got together making me wonder where Mona was until we heard the sound of people yelling making us run outside where a crowd was formed making me worry as I ran in to see who it was.

"YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT JAS!!!" the sound of Mona yelling towards Renet made me worry about what she could do next from there as Renet simply smirked at this as then "So why isn't she here? It just proves that she's weak and a liar about who she is, and is of no use" just as she ended her phrase I grabbed Mona by the arm before she could attack Renet and made my eyes go from human brown to dragon pink as I used my powers to calm her down, she slowly stood up as I still held her arm I'm fine now, thanks she thought making me slightly nod and smile as Renet glared at us as people booed for not having a fight like they wanted making me sigh as April and Alo came over to help us out of the crowed as Renet's thoughts came to me but was like a whisper with the crowed thinking together about the fight and what happened making my head slightly hurt as I started having a hard time walking making April worry for me as I then blacked out.