PROLOGUE

If you teach a monkey to masturbate   they say he will do it until he dies , but...

During the summer of our second of highschool, we were truly monkeys.

on the second floor of a house , in a room without air conditioner, two monkeys were on the verge of suffocation.

"Yah , Minhyuk ah don't be so loud or your neighbor are gonna hear us" 

"Ahh but , it feels so good .. Ahh Hyungwon ah ... i'm cumming!"

"Wait for me .. Ahhhh!"

The two monkeys were bestfriend since kid . But is it normal for bestfriend that both is guy and jerking off each other's?

One mistake to happen and it's all because of teenagers hormones and curiousity.

"Hyungwon is this okay? , i mean is it okay bestfriends to do this?"  the red haired hair guy asking the same question more than 3times already . The insecurity that Minhyuk feels about masturbate with his bestfriend makes him overthinking .

"What are you saying Minhyuk ah? this is normal you know . Even Shownu and Kihyun did this and you know what happen after that?"
the taller boy steal the cigarette in Minhyuk's hand and throw it on the ground .

"and you should have quit smoking . It's not good for your head "

"Geez , Hyungwon ! you know why am i smoking and what happen to Shownu and Kihyun after that? i thought they are a couple now "

"Indeed Minhyuk . That's what happened . They became a couple "

that words makes Minhyuk even worried .

He loves Hyungwon but he doesn't sure if the feelings is just because Hyungwon is his bestfriend or he wants more than that .

"Minhyuk ah "

"hmm?"

"i'm gay"

"huh?"

"i said i'm gay and i like you.. Do you want to go out with me?"

"What!? Hyungwon ah i-" Minhyuk was too shocked and can't answer to Hyungwon . He still confused about his feelings .

Meanwhile , looking at his bestfriend's expression Hyungwon thought Minhyuk was disgust with him and running without words ..

Since the day Minhyuk tried to talk to Hyungwon but failed . Hyungwon suddenly change school leaving Minhyuk in confusion.