Special Chapter❤️

You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time -Wonhyuk .

"Ah.. it's so calming here .. the sea breeze slowly blowing and drifted away my problems"  Sitting down on the beach and looking at sexy body of many hot guys is really entertaining .

"What problem? do you have a problem baby boy?" Startled at the deep voice. I smiled at him as he sitting beside me .

"Hey hyung..you late!"

"Yeah i know i'm sorry baby..i was preparing something for you in our room" he held my waist and pulled me closer before kissed my lips .

"I hope it's something lewd and fucking sexy!"

"Baby Hyungwon , i told you not to teasing me on public. You always do that and making me hard" laughing at his response , i bit his naked shoulder and kissed it then went near his ears and whispered "But you like it when i tease you"

Once again i laughed harder as his face went red . He really still embarrassed even though our relationship almost over 6 months . I think that because i was his first love , huh?

"Baby ..... so naughty!"

"I'm sorry hyung .. but you are funny" laying down on my back , i laid my head on his lap and i can feel his big bulge .

"By the way hyung.. Minhyuk and Wonho wants to meet us since they are also on vacation neared here . Let's ho meet them and show off how we get along "

He stroking my blonde hair softly and flicked my forehead then giggling at my response. " Sure .. it's been four months since we met them anyways. Does they still fighting?"

"They always fighting , but their relationship seems to get better each time they fight and that makes me realized .. hyung.. i don't think we've ever fought before..."

"That's because we are different from those hot blooded guys. We don't need to fight.Besides why waste time on fighting. Isn't better to get along?"

Somehow it feels different when i was in a relationship with Wonho compared to hyung . It's true he also easily gets angry but when we fought i will apologise to make up . But , my relationship with Changwook hyung are going well smooth and steady . Not to mention we never fought before since he always understands me and know the best for me so we never had problems . The love in his eyes whenever he looked at me makes me realized he's the one who can give me the love i deserved to have .

"Baby , what are you thinking?"

Back to reality , i pulled his head down towards me and kissed him .

"Nothing.. i was thinking what position i want to do tonight"

Looking at his face expression , i laughed because it looks so funny as he was flustered by me teasing him again .

*Ring~ring~ring~

My phone ringing showing Minhyuk's name on the screen . Immediately i slide it to the right to answered it .

"Hola"

"Hahaha .. Hola .. Where are you Hyungwonie?"

"Oh here , just finished sucking off my boyfriend's bigger than your cock"

Changwook hyung's face once again went red beet and i just laughing it off with Minhyuk .

"Come to this address . We'll treat you dinner"

"Oh yeah!! i will make you broke Minhyuk! just you see . Hahaha"

"Try me bitch" after he telling the address , we back to the hotel room and getting ready .