Complicated

Minhyuk POV

What am i  doing?? why did i have to get involved between Hyungwon and Wonho . This is all Wonho's fault , if he hadn't meet me then this won't happen.

In the beginning it's just i want to know how the guy fuck Hyungwon and what is he have that i don't? but then, i feel guilty since it's my bestfriend's lover . I shouldn't have agree to have sex with Wonho . Now i'm in deep trouble.

How long are we going to continue this? what if Hyungwon know ? His first love was fucking with his boyfriend . Sigh............... i can't do this anymore but i can't help it too , i think i like Wonho . The way he held me while on bed , the way he thrusted into me and kissing me while saying Hyungwon's name , there's a bit of jealousy i feel and i wondered why did i felt that ? i must be crazy .

This morning Wonho once again texting me saying he will having sex with Hyungwon today and he wants to pass it on me tonight . I want to say no but i want him to embrace me at least once more before i end this .

"MINHYUK???! is that youuuuuuuu??!" i heard someone is calling my name . I turned around to see who is it and ...

"Oh my god ! i can't believe this? Minhyuk heyyyyyyyyyy.. my first love .. how are you??" Hyungwon was so drunk and he almost fall before i quickly approached him and hold his body

"Are you fucking drunk Hyungwon???" he smells alcohol and it makes me angry . I may smoking but i don't like drinking. I hate it!

"Heheheh yeaaaaaa i'm drunk .. sorry for you look at me like this ." Hyungwon hugging me tight before let me go

"Sigh .. this really a bad timing .. come on let me send you home"

I call a taxi and get in with Hyungwon . I look at him .. his sleeping face still beautiful like before. Even if he's drunk .. Sigh .. what happen? he doesn't drink . What the hell is he thinking ? Shaking his shoulder lightly .. trying to wake him up..

"Yah Hyungwon! what are you doing alone back there? you could have been abducted by bad people you stupid brainless? and why the fuck are you drink alcohol? you stink!"

Reaching Hyungwon's house i pay the driver and had to lift Hyungwon ..luckily he's light ..

Ringing the doorbell , minutes later his mom opened the door and was shocked to see me ..

"Oh my god , Minhyuk? and what's wrong with him?!" I quickly entered to the living room and put Hyungwon down on the couch before explains to his mom

"Hi anty , glad to meet you again after a year.. humm i met Hyungwon by coincidence on the street and he's drunk .I don't see him with anyone so i take him home . I have to go now .so bye anty"

I feel so embarrassed by the way his mom look at me . When i was close with Hyungwon. I always went to his house for dinner because my mom won't cook at home and they always had dinner at the restaurant.
Surely , anty is shocked seeing me this handsome . hohoho

Remembering Hyungwon is alone and what is he talking about when we are in the taxi i send messages to Wonho asking where is he ..

*TextWonho

Minhyuk:
Yo !

Wonho:
Yes Minhyukie💕

Minhyuk:
Geez . Don't send that emo to me . Where are you btw??

Wonho:
I just got back from Hyungwon place .We had a good sex .Why? You can't wait for me to pass it on you?

Seeing his text confirmed me that he's been lying to me . Hyungwon was telling me he was flustered because it's almost one week his boyfriend didn't go to see him and that one week Wonho has been in my place . Fucking me with a lie !! God damn it!

Minhyuk:
I'll be waiting at Swanz Hotel .
________________________>

the front door was opened and the big guy walked in, smiling at him before kiss him.

"Have you waited long Minhyuk?"

Wonho sat next to Minhyuk and embraced him with kisses .

"Let's get over this Wonho . I can't continue like this"

The words had caught Wonho's attention  .

"Well , stop doing this as Hyungwon's first love and bestfriend. Do it as my lover . I will leave Hyungwon for you as long as you want to be with me Minhyuk"

That was what Minhyuk afraid of . He doesn't want Hyungwon to hate him for stealing his boyfriend.

"Nonsense! we should stop this and you go back to Hyungwon!"

Stood up , Wonho feel so flustered that he kick the table making Minhyuk jumped out of shock .

"What the fuck Wonho!!?"

"I told you it's not my fault that i have falling for you!? Why don't you understand my feelings? I love you Minhyuk . Hyungwon and me .. i don't know what to do  ! i couldn't stopping myself from seeing you . Whenever i had sex with Hyungwon i .. i imagined that he was you"

Wonho's feel miserable . He can't make decision whether to stay with Hyungwon or leave him . He felt so guilty too . He can't help but keep falling for Minhyuk . He loves Hyungwon but his feelings for Minhyuk was more stronger .

He pushed Minhyuk on the bed and start kissing him with sensual . Even he didn't know what is wrong with him . Minhyuk  slowly has taken his heart completely . Meanwhile he keep pinning Minhyuk down and kissed him , the other guy was struggling to make Wonho stop .

"Yah! stop it! Wonho! let me go!"

*Punch!

Minhyuk had it enough , he pushed Wonho and punch him on the face .Wonho who is realize what he did was wrong and start crying .

"I'm sorry Minhyuk ... i'm sorry"
He knows he shouldn't have falling in love with Minhyuk and betrayed Hyungwon .

"No... no it's my fault. all my faults .. i shouldn't have meet you.. let's just stop here " Minhyuk walk towards the door but got stopped by Wonho . He hug him from behind and crying onto Minhyuk's shoulder .

"Babyy please no ... don't do this .. i really love you" there .. he confessed his feelings again making Minhyuk's feel like it's a burdensome to his heart . He can't push Wonho . He loves him too . Turning around to face Wonho , Minhyuk hug him and kiss his neck lightly..

"I'm sorry Minhyuk.. Tell me what should i do ? i'm in love with you"

"This is the last time Wonho .."

They made love again for the last time .... love is unpredictable and complicated when you are in deep relationships.
_____________________________>