Have it enough

The meetings between people are destined . All for the chance to meet that person you were meant to be with - MukizuJaIrarenee

Wonho POV

I miss that stupid Minhyuk! it's been over a month since we met . I spend my whole time with Hyungwon and i can't hold my needs anymore .

Wearing my clothes, Hyungwon were sleeping soundly on the bed . He's been weird these days , he constantly cling onto me whenever we have time.

Taking my bagpack on the table , i'm wearing my shoes quietly and slowly towards the door .

"Wonho , babe . Where are you going?"

"I have to go home to get my books"

He getting out of the bed and walk towards the wardrobe .

"Maybe i could go with you?"

"No Hyungwon it's okay. You'll be late too if you do"

"It's fine .. We shouldn't both be late for class"

Why is he insisting to follow me ? haishh!

"Look Hyungwon , baby .. It's okay , you should sleep a while longer since you barely get to sleep last night.I'll see you at college . Okay baby?"

Kissing his lips and cheek i walk to the door and leave the place . I need to be hurry to go that stupid guy named Minhyuk, i missed him . That brat!

As i reached the place on time , i saw Minhyuk running and playing with a small white dog . He was smiling and laughing in the most cutest i have ever see . His smile were so precious. Geez, he should have smile more often . All he do was scowling and glaring at me .But, it makes him sexy with that i guess.

I took a small rock and throw it to him .

"OUCH!! what the fuck!!"

Opps! it went on his head. I'm laughing so hard as he saw me he started run towards me with his fiery eyes.

"It's not funny asshole! why the hell did you call me out so early?!"

"Ouch! ouch awwww babe sorry okay i'm sorry .. i missed you! it's been over a month ! you know that i'm a man right? i need you babe"

I tried to dodge his punch but yeah , this guy is a fighter . Even i dodged it , he's kicking me . Remind me not to make him pissed .

"Shut up ! i'm busy with work and didn't you just started a new semester? you shouldn't be here ! you'll be late!and what need? haven't you satisfied by using Hyungwon's butthole?What a greedy guy you are!"

Sitting on the bench , i reach his hands and pulling him closer to me . He's never change, always scolding me whatever something he wants to get angry . It's funny how i love this . Gosh! i really have fallen deep in love with this guy !

"Alright alright i got it boss ! here , i brought breakfast . i want to have breakfast together with you that's why i'm calling you"

"Alright , i forgive you"

"Huh? but i didn't do anything wrong"

"Shut up !"

"Hahahahahah.. Your face are red ! you look so cute like a girl! hahaha"

"Laughing your ass out loud huh? have you seen this girl supa punch yet? shall i show to you boy?"

Quickly, i opened the bento and shove some food to his mouth

"Here , don't get mad pweaseee"

"Stop using baby's word you look like a retard guy . By the way this is delicious!"

Stroking his hair , he eats happily with his mouth full like a puppy. Grinning , i lean closer and kiss his puffy cheek.

"Minhyuk-ah did you texted with Hyungwon yesterday?"

"Oh yeah i did , he seemed unsettled since he feel you have change..That's why you should spend more time with Hyungwon"

"If that's you want Minhyuk then i'll do it but i would rather spend the time with you"

My hands slowly trailing his neck line down to his shoulder and went to his waist . I leaned closer and pull his head towards me , slowly my lips attached to his lips kissing it tenderly .But then he went back to eat. Grrrr . Jerk!

He really ignores me huh? reaching for his sweatpants , i palmed his bulge and kissing his neck but he seems to be no reaction.

"Minhyuk ah! don't tell me you aren't arouse by me anymore?"

"What crap you talking about? we can't right now,i need to go work . Besides i'm eating don't you see?"

"But"

"Geez , is sex all you think about?"

I lay my head on his shoulder and hug his waist while he continued eating .Is he testing my patience? yes , i do have sex with Hyungwon but he isn't you Minhyuk . The one i want is you asshole! but of course i can't speak it out loud , because you will go tantrum saying Hyungwon is more important! this is getting out of control! it's so suffocating . My heart hurts , i can't keep lying to Hyungwon . I do love him , but i want you too Minhyuk. I am greedy . Real greedy bastard!

"I am done eating , now i have to go to work and you mister need to go to your class !"

"Okay"

"Hey" he touch my cheek and pulling me closer then kiss me. He taste like omurice .It's delicious.

"Wonho hey what's wrong?you look gloomy"

Yeah? whose fault that i become like this? sigh....

"Nothing .. i'll call you later okay, i need to go now or i'll be late to class"

"Okay, don't forget to spend more time with Hyungwon"

Again Hyungwon ! Hyungwon! Hyungwon! Ughh!

"Can you stop telling me that?? why can't you understand! the one i want is you Minhyuk!! i'm going!bye!"

I walked as fast as i can and leaving him behind . I can't stand this shit anymore! i'm going to tell Hyungwon the truth !

"It's gotta be now or never"

______________________________

( ^,^) i'm currently writing my next book titled FROM ZERO (i'm not sure if i'm gonna use this title yet ). it's about Minhyuk Hyungwon Wonho and Jooheon story .It has 6 chapter at the moment and i will update INSTA DADDY soon .Please comment if you like my book or if there is something you want to comment about my work and vote too :) i appreciate it .Thanks