Final pt 2 (Desire and lust)

Minhyuk's POV (Warning : full smut)

I had a dream .

I've  met him last night .

We kissed and almost have sex but then he went home .

He's finally coming home after a year .

But , it's just a dream.

Sighed..... " I missed him . That sex maniac Wonho . Come home please .. I need you"

When i woken up this morning , i did my usual routines . Get showered, cook breakfast, cleaning my room and watching early show on the television.

After breaking up with Hyungwon , I only go out for work and come back home after. My family thought i was sick and depressed but it just i felt something empty in myself . I don't have any reason to continue my life like usual .

Then my mother forced me to get a girlfriend . I tried . But it's useless . Why would i have relationship with them if i don't feel anything? moreover to give them love and their needed?

The reason i want to go far away from here is to find my life back . Maybe my soulless self will meet someone out there who i can fall in love with .

"But ..... isn't that only hurting them? just like i hurt Wonho and Hyungwon ...."

*dingdong

I flinched at the sudden bell rang. Who is it? i don't think mom were coming over.

Putting back my untouched cup of coffee in the sink . I went to open the door . As soon as i opened it , i was attacked with a big hug .

"What the fuck ? who-?" pushing the person backwards, i froze on the place when i saw his face  . It's him.

"WONHO?!so last night wasn't a dream? you fucking serious?"

"You think it was a dream after i make you cum? Oh my god Minhyuk- ah come here!"

He pushes me inside and close the door. He put his bag on the floor , slowly walking towards me and i stepping backwards as i feel nervous what is he going to do to me.

"Where do you think you are going?come here baby" He trying to reach my hand but i pulled back and run .

"Yah Minhyuk! why are you running?" he chase me as i run to the kitchen to the living room .

"Why the hell am i running ?!"

"How the fuck do i know ! stop ! Minhyuk!" we were basically running around the couches until i fell on the floor and he got me .

"It's so hot in here .Let me took off my clothes first" Wonho's started taking his jacket and shirt off leaving his sweating hot body .

"Fuck! this is just a dream ! Wonho isn't here . He's in L.A probably fucking some pussy right now . This is a dream ." I keep reciting the words "this is a dream" while he was trying to taking my pants off . He pulled it down to my knees and shutting me off with a kiss on my lips .

"I'll show you that this isn't a dream! i love you Minhyuk"

Wonho lifted me and took me to the bedroom . We were both naked and i can feel his lips wanting for me to kiss  so i started kissing him badly , slightly biting his bottom lip .

We kissing each other till he put me on the bed and pinned me down continuing our kisses . I was heavily breathing and still, i couldn't stop kissing him . If this is a dream , then let me fulfill my desires for him .