Bad relationship

Hah! you thought it has ended? i got you there 🤣😝-A lil prank won't hurt you ( immature author nim)

Minhyuk's POV

The last time i saw him, he was crying and hurting because of my decision . That was twelve months ago and i haven't seen him since . I have tried call him once because i still have to tell him but the number is no longer in service anymore and i can't ask Hyungwon for his address.

Hyungwon slowly have recovering , we become a couple like we should have done long time ago . I thought leaving Wonho and choosing Hyungwon will make both of us happy since i'm the one whom Hyungwon loves .

But i'm wrong , i've been losing sleep over the images that keep appearing in my head . Having sex with Wonho , the way he touches me , thrusting into me and whispering the words 'love' in my ear . I didn't realize how much i missed his touch.

Somehow my decision have hurting myself , Wonho and it end up will hurting Hyungwon more .

"Wonho , where are you now? how have you been? every time i think of you , my heart hurts . I'm missing you"

" Minhyuk ah! where have you been?! you should have going home after work!" Sighed ... this is what i have to face every day , two months after we started dating , he proposed to live together because he feel insecure with our relationship if i was living alone and to gain his trust i agreed.Now it's almost a year but he still have trust issue with me . Our relationship wasn't doing good . We constantly arguing because of his jealousy even for a small things he will start accusing me having an affair .

Please .. not today ..

"Babe , it's just a fucking two hours . I went to meet a supplier not sticking my dick in someone's ass!"

"Oh really? i don't believe you! i know you don't satisfy having sex with me . Do you know it's almost two weeks since we have sex! are you regretted for choosing me? tell me Minhyuk and i will gladly fucking out of here!" I really want to tell him to get the fuck out of my life but i can't. I won't hurt him again.

"Babe, come here" signaling him to sit beside but he won't budge from his place . He has become stubborn on these days . Please Hyungwon .. i don't have a god's patience .. don't make me snap at you.

Stood up , i walk towards him and pull ed him by force to the bedroom.

"What the fuck ?! Let me go Minhyuk!" No matter how he tried to get loose, i still manage to hold him tight .

"Shut the fuck up! you want sex isn't right? well , let me fuck you till you can't walk tonight!"

He was struggling under me , i pinned him down on the bed and started tying his hands with a piece of cloth .

"Should we play some bdsm tonight babe?" i rip-off his thin shirt and pulling down his boxer while he keep struggling and begging me to let him go . It's not my fault , he's the one whose making me like this .

"Minhyuk ah let me go! please ! my hands hurt. Please!" and i didn't heard anything as i kissed him forcefully while jerking his cock.

"Babe , i'll fuck you without preparation. Is that okay? no you should be okay since you are like a slut ! taking anything that shove in your ass to satisfy your need ! isn't right Hyungwon?!" unfastening my jeans , in less than a minute my briefs was in the floor, i wasted no time positioning myself in between his legs, i hold my aroused member and put it on his entrance before thrusting in deep . Hyungwon arched his back when i keep thrusting into him fast and hard .

"Stop! Minhyuk you hurt me ! stop please !" Hyungwon keep begging to but i didn't hear him . Then my sense coming back as i saw Hyungwon's tears fallen immediately i stopped . Pulling out of him , i released his hands and hugging him.Oh god .. what have i done .

"You- hurt me ! i hate you Minhyuk! Wonho wouldn't do this to me!" he cried as he keep hitting my chest.

"Shit! i'm sorry baby, i'm sorry please forgive me . I'm sorry" I am the worst! i can't believe what i just did to Hyungwon .

"LET ME GO! ASSHOLE!" he push me and run to the bathroom before locking the door .

"Baby , open the door please . I'm sorry please forgive me . I- i know i'm an asshole .I'm so sorry baby" really, i must be out of my mind ! i can't believe this ! fuck my life!

"Leave me alone!! i- i don't want to see your face! i- i hate you Minhyuk! you said you'd never hurt me again!i fucking hate you!"

"Fine .. calm yourself first . I know what i has done is something i shouldn't have but baby .. You need to control your jealousy. I have been patiently do whatever you wanted . I have tried to act like everything is normal but this is really bad . You need to trust me , i won't hurt you . Do you ever think of my feelings when you can't put trust on me and accusing me having an affair every single fucking time ! anyway, come out once you have calm okay baby . I'll be waiting in the living room"

Wearing my clothes, i waited for him on the couch . I feel so exhausted , i didn't even have dinner yet . But that's not important right now .What should i do Wonho? our relationship isn't going well like i expecting.

Sighed....this is tiring me .. slowly , my eyes close and i went to a dreamland where i was laughing happily with him besides me.

______________________________
I think my writing is worst than highchooler kids . I feel ashamed . Waaaaaaa .. i'm losing my confidence😢 .If my english teacher saw my book , he will give it 0/10 😂