Final pt 1

Wonho's POV

"The number you have dialed is no longer in service" did he change his number?

"Stupid Wonho , of course he will change his phone number" putting back my phone in pocket , i took my bag and call a taxi.

It's been so long , after i went to study abroad , i started sleeping around. I don't care who it is as long as i can be happy even just physically but i can't forget about him . I tried to change back to normal guy and have girlfriends but it's not worked . I can't get hard unless i'm imagining them as Minhyuk .

Reaching my home , I saw my mother were waiting for me in front of gate with tears in her eyes . Sigh , i have hurt so many people i love including my mother . I'm really a bad son .

"Omma , i've missed you" hugging  and kissing her cheek . I'm trying to hold my tears , she has become thinner . "I'm sorry mom because i'm a bad son, i don't deserve you"

*smack

"Babo yah! you should have say i'm home  first"

"Ouch. Hehe sorry , i'm home"

She hugged me tightly before smacking my head , again.

" Aigoo , what should i do with you? this omma really missing his sons , the oldest was married and live farther , can't even visits because of work.Her youngest was studying abroad and didn't even come home for years!"

Laughing at my mother's overreaction , i hug her once again and kiss on top her head .

"Omma , stop overreact at everything. Hyung wasn't live far from here . It's you who doesn't want him to come because you still sulking over his decision to live with his family in law . About me , it's just a year mom.. not even over one year . Besides, i'm already home . I won't leave you again.I'll live with you until i'm old"

"Yeah , get married now even though you are just 22. Give me a good daughter in law" Crap! omma still doesn't know about my sexuality. This is another problem i have to solve . Really , god?? help me please .

"Uhh omma , let's get inside first. I have something important to told you" holding her hand , we went to the living room and she sit on the couch patiently waiting for me to say what i wanted .

"Omma , you see . Uh , i don't think i can get married. I've tried having a relationship but it's not working"

When i don't hear any response from her , i close my eyes ready for her to hit me .

" I know you are not  into girls" WHAT? Omma knew??

"Ho- how did you know? i- i'm not - . I'm sorry mom"

"Well,i saw your picture with Hyungwon . Kissing on the beach . I found it when i was cleaning your room after you went abroad . I thought he must be the reason why you cried that night when you called me saying you wanted to study abroad . A month after , i saw him with a guy .They look like a couple but there was only one sided love." Huh? one sided love?

"Wait- wait omma , what do you mean by one sided love?" Could it be they're already broken up? i won't forgive Minhyuk if he hurts Hyungwon!

"Well , it's just my assumption . By the way , would you tell me what happened?"

Taking a deep breath, i began my story from the start . After telling my mother everything , she hugged me and telling me i have to go after the guy i love before it's too late . She approved me being a homosexual as long as i'm happy. But , can i do it? i will hurt Hyungwon again .