Salty Kiss

Wonho POV

Just like a reflex , i seek out his tounge , through his jeans , i can feel his erection and my right hand also become wet a few times.

It's already like this .. I can't deny it anymore....I even masturbate with his image . Minhyuk . That guy has tamed me . Sighhh

"Say Hyungwon , it's almost summer vacation and since this is our first summer together, want to go and create special memories?"

"Like what? having sex over and over?"

"Geez Hyungwon ah , you horny monkey! like..... go on a trip or something! Anyways we should get out of Seoul ."

"Haha yeah yeah right . Okay "

I thought that if i took Hyungwon to experience new things during the summer, i would forget about Minhyuk.

_____________________________>

"Coming to vacation in LA was a great idea ! i get to spend more time alone with you babe "

"But Wonho , we are supposed to vacation , like go out and take a walk and take a picture or talking to native people in English.But all we end up doing is having sex all day "

"Well,then..... we'll speak English during sex. i love you"

"i love you too . Please fuck me"

"Your skin so soft , look at this nipple . it's pink and tender . I wanna suck it all day "

"Ahhhhhh Wonho ahh , suck my dick"

"Haha your parents would probably cry if they found out"

____________________________>

"Wonho yahhhhh!!!!saranghae!!!! this is great ! the sea also different from korea"

This is great .... i can't recall his face anymore..... In the highschool, i started hanging out with a group of classmates.Hyungwon was one of them and he is a student transfer at them time.We sat next to each other and went home in the same direction,so we had a lot chances to talk.

Since we had similar interests,we hit it off instantly.I believe the friends you make in high school are special.I thought we would be best friends for the rest of our lives .But then he tested me.

Hyungwon told me he was gay and since we were bestfriend,he don't want me to run away if he fall in love with a guy one day .He asked me if i still be his friend even he is gay .

And i answered him that i won't run and i can't share him with someone else.Then , all of sudden i realized that all the time we've been together, i like Hyungwon and i want him to be mine .

But Hyungwon say he still can't forget his first love .So, i took my time to convince him that i won't hurt him .Almost 2 months after flirting with him and showing my real feelings. He finally accepted me .

Because it was the first time for the both of us, we got hooked on the sex right away.

____________________________>

It's been a week after we came back from vacation . We had fun and took lots of pictures. The most crazy we had done was having sex on the beach .Luckily that time there's no one on the beach but damn , i can't help but touching Hyungwon .

"Wonho jagii , our relationship won't change ,right?"

"Why are you suddenly asking that?"

"Because i've been hurt before "

"Hyungwonnie baby , i'm not like those others..."

But..... still...why i still remember the taste of his tounge? even when i kissed Hyungwon i'm imagining i was kissing with Minhyuk.

Why was everything wiped clean in a single moment? memories of the summer , the feelings i thought i had overcome,even the memories of the time spent with Hyungwon.

He's like a comet shooting straight at my heart..... I can no longer deny it . I have fallen completely in love with Minhyuk

I won't ignore this strong attraction any longer.

*texting Minhyuk

Wonho:
Minhyuk ?

Minhyuk:
Mwo? Wae? what do you want?

Wonho:
Can we meet?

Minhyuk:
Why do you want to meet?

Wonho:
Well, i thought you must missed Hyungwon since we went on vacation. We had sex all day , you know?

Minhyuk:
Hmmm ... so?????

Wonho:
Sighh.. Anyways lets meet okay

Minhyuk:
Whatever , come to this address ********

_____________________________>

What the hell am i doing here? infront of his house?

*pressdoorbell

"What's up Wonho?"

"Well , i'm good . Aren't you gonna invite me in your house?"

"Come in then"

His house was nice . The interior was modern and simple .

"Your have a nice house"

"Thanks, but it's all my father"

"So Minhyuk, why didn't you go to college?"

"I was in College . But i've got into trouble and had to quit . Don't worry , my family is rich "

"Minhyuk ah .. i'm curious..don't you want him in your arms?

*Hug

"This chest is for his executive use,but i can lend it to you since you look so pathetic ,you can feel Hyungwon's body heat.If you don't want to you can oush me away"

Minhyuk sit close to me and i can smell his cologne.

In the beginning it was just curiosity.... but you became something i don't want to lose . My troubles deepen.

A mixture of hair gel,cologne.. The lingering smell on your body ..If i held you roughly,it might ignite ..Let those flames burn me to ashes....

"Yah! Wonho yah!!! do you want to die? how long do you think you're hugging me for?!You want to choke me to death?!"

"SHUT UP! i'm giving you a chance to experience my superb wrestling moves!"

"What crap are you saying now!?!? let me go?!? yah!! Wonho !!!"

____________________________>