Make up over Sex

Wonho POV

"Why did you went to him?, tell me truth Hyungwon!" i pushed his body to the wall ,after Minhyuk left , i brought Hyungwon to my house and i lost control .

I don't know what devil has gotten me , i feel jealousy in my self not over Hyungwon but to Minhyuk especially when he leaned down to whispered something to Hyungwon. I hate seeing him flirting .

Smirking ,Hyungwon kiss my lips and lick it passionately "i just went to thanked him for bringing me home last night , why are you angry at Wonho? are you jealous?"

"For fucking god sakes , who won't get jealous when his lover were seduced by another man??" releasing him , i sit on the bed and gesture my hand calling him to sit beside me "That guy was your first love, of course i worried! it unsettles me since i can't keep you for myself"(sighed , this line were meant for Minhyuk though)

"Well, who's at fault then? me? for drunk a fucking alcohol out of frustration because his fucking lover was missing one week!?? where did you go Wonho? you seems to avoided me! are you cheating on me??!"

I was annoyed by Hyungwon's question, I know i'm not a good boyfriend of him and yet my ego has taken over my guilt . " I just needed a time for my self Hyungwon-ah , we are lovers but that doesn't mean we have to meets everyday"

laughing at me , Hyungwon stood up and looked down at me with his serious gaze " Don't give me that shit , who's said "Hyungwon, if you be my boyfriend i won't ever leave you alone even for a day,maybe we should live together" well, Wonho tell me who has said that when he wants me so bad to accept him ??" YES , i remembered i said that to him but now is different. I am sorry Hyungwon , i am really sorry . It's not i don't love you anymore but i want Minhyuk . I want him so much . I know my actions will hurt the three of us but i only can hope you will be understand .

"If you likes me , don't ever leave Hyungwon" Remembering what Minhyuk has says before , i gathered my self consciousness standing beside Hyungwon and hugging him . " I'm sorry baby , i just needed time for my self but now i will be with you everyday.So please don't get angry, you do know how much i love you .Right?" looking at his eyes , i started kissing his plump lips licking the bottom lip while my hands softly stroking his back .

"Fine , i will forgive you Wonho and i'm sorry for accusing you cheating on me . I know you won't do it"

Well, that went smoothly as i expected , he pushed me down to the bed and goes on top as he taking off his shirt , he grinds on my crotch arousing me . Kissing me , he murmured something i couldn't hear , "Hyungwon baby what??"

"Sighs, i said i like you Wonho but i'll kill you if you are lying to me!, now fuck my ass till i can't walk !"

The way Hyungwon and Minhyuk speaks are similar and it used to bother me...

__________________________>

After our sex sessions i went home , Hyungwon wants me to stay for the night but i can't stays there because i constantly wanting to meet Minhyuk . I have made a decision but before that i need to talk to him .

Instead of headed home i'm heading to Minhyuk's house . The house was dark i assuming he isn't at home , waiting patiently outside of his house a black zephyr stopped infront of me .

"Sigh.... What?? didn't you chew me out enough at work already?" Minhyuk said as he opened his door

"Don't meet up with Hyungwon anymore" I sit on the couch watching him taking off his jacket and shirts

"Don't look at me like you wants to eat me Wonho and i can't do whatever you were suggesting, Hyungwon is my best friend,after all"

Sighing , i really do wanted to eat him right now but i won't do anything unless Minhyuk feel the same feelings as me . "Do you still like him??"

"Well,don't you like him too ,Wonho?, ugh i need to drink a juice" Minhyuk walk to the kitchen and poured two glasses of orange juice

"Minhyuk ah i have decided, i want to tell Hyungwon the truth" as soon as i finished the sentences i felt something cold on my head ,immediately i gets up from the couch " What is wrong with you Minhyuk-ah?"

All of sudden he grabbed my shirt and punched me in the stomach " I'll fucking kill you Wonho!!"

laughing at him "Minhyukie your spirit really is something to laugh at.So, are you the one teaching Hyungwon all those crude words??"

"Shut the fuck up !!!" he release me and pushed me to the wall "Minhyukie baby lately i keep imagining him as you... or else i can't come- SLAM!

Minhyuk slam me on the wall and kissing me forcefully "this will be our last fuck!"

Yeah ... Sure ... That's the line being used lately... Right before we have sex..

My name is Shin Wonho . I met my lover Hyungwon in high school. Before him, i nevee thought i would have a male lover .. this guy who were underneath me right now , moaning my name as i thrusting into him named Minhyuk , his family owns a seafood restaurant and he works there. He and Hyungwon were good friends and was also Hyungwon's first love.The only thing Minhyuk and i have in common, is that we both love Hyungwon..... But ... i betrayed Hyungwon .. i'm such a bastard! i fucked his best friend and first love .. the worst is i fell in love with Minhyuk.