A trip for two

Minhyuk's POV

"Where the hell is he?" Wonho leave in the middle of our sex session last time. Maybe i shouldn't have pushed him . Maybe i should've begged him to stay with me . Honestly i don't even know what i want . I want Hyungwon to be happy but i also want to be loved by Wonho .

Recalling the memory ,i said it will be the last but the truth is i don't want it to be end .

Third Person POV(back to that day)

"I like you Minhyuk . No i love you , i fell in love with you since the first day we met"

"Don't confessed while you were inside of me ,let's get this end faster" Minhyuk was fluttered by his confessions but he won't show it . He need to acted like all of this happened because of lust and not love .

*Ring~ring~ring~

Minhyuk moved his ass to the edge of bed to reach his phone on the nightstand but Wonho pulling him back thrusting into him harder and faster , he need to distracting Minhyuk from answering the call as he saw the caller's id .

"Fuck! ahh Wonho stop , i need to answer it" Minhyuk trying wriggling out of Wonho's as he tried again to reach his phone , Wonho grab Minhyuk's hands to stopping him and he lifted Minhyuk then changing their positions ,he get on four while Wonho spread his ass cheek wide then he slammed his cock into him .

The phone rang has stopped , after a few minutes passed it rung again. "Wonho , i need to take the call"
"No , it's not an important caller ignore it and enjoy our sex please"
Minhyuk guessing that must be Hyungwon calling him because there is no way Wonho act like that.His expression says it all.

"That was Hyungwon isn't it?I have to take it,stop " Wonho won't let Minhyuk , he turning Minhyuk's head and kissed his lips .He licked his neck and sucking it making a marks hoping when Hyungwon meet Minhyuk , he would assume Minhyuk have a lover so he wouldn't meet him again .

"Minhyuk ah , this weekend do you want to go somewhere ? to a place with no phone reception .With that no one will disturb us . Only us together"

"Why don't you just turn the power off?"

"That's not the point.Instead of us having to worry about Hyungwon or not .. let's go to a place where we can fuck in peace , with Hyungwon can't reached your fucking phone"

"Wonho , are you stupid!!?"Minhyuk can't be in same place with Wonho for too long , it can makes him harder to leave him.

Wonho stopped , pulling out of Minhyuk and get out of the bed , wearing his clothes . "Wait Wonho , what are you doing ?"

"I can't stand this anymore , goodbye Minhyuk" He walked out and didn't come back .

End of flashback

_____________________________>

Minhyuk's POV

Hyungwon called me this morning telling me Wonho disappears. He can't be reached as Hyungwon call his phone for hundred times .

He only got one message from Wonho before he gone missing . He told Hyungwon that he was going to somewhere for awhile and not to call him but typical Hyungwon , he gets worried at everything.

Sighed ..... What should i do? i'm so stressed

*Ring ~ ring ~ ring~

Accept | Decline

*Accept

"Hello"

"Hello , Minhyuk ah"

"Yes Hyungwon"

"Well apparently Wonho left for a trip by himself.His mother told me he called from Jeju last night . That fucker!" i heard him sighing and that was a sign he wasn't in a good mood

"Did something happen Hyungwon?"

"I don't know Minhyuk .. i don't know.. Jeju? by himself? Wonho has changed.. i'm sure he is cheating on me"

"Hyungwon , don't assume something you aren't sure"

"Maybe we're over .. i can't go on like this .. i can't.. Well i'll be going first .. I have work to do ..Talk to you later Minhyuk"

"Yeah  , soon"

*Call ended

Sighed.I need someone to help me lessen this frustration

*Call someone

"Hello, Minhyuk oppa?"

"Hello Naeun, come over my place"

________________________

"Oppa , what happen, you haven't called me lately. I thought you got yourself a girlfriend, did she dump your ass?"

"Shut up, quit talking and start sucking already"

"Fine , fine .. Geez"

The girl kneeling down started sucking my cock .I'm imagining the one who's sucking me right now isn't her but Wonho . His sweet round lips wrapping my cock and sucking it deliciously . "Ahhh , aah that's good"

All of sudden i remembered Wonho's word that night . "Minhyuk , i love you so much , i can't control myself anymore"

"Ahhh .. ahh fuck.. me too Wonho .. me too i"

"Huh?did you say something oppa?"

Back to the reality , looking at the girl that wasn't Wonho .All of sudden i feel disgusted at her . "Sorry Naeun , you should go."

Guess who's ass gonna fly to Jeju tonight
__________________________

~Will do two updates tonight . I'll start the next one right now .