Run away

Wonho POV

"He's right Wonho , we can't be together. You should go"

"Your existence aren't needed"

"Hyungwon and I should be together in the first place . You get the fuck out of here!"

Remembering the words from Minhyuk , how he persuaded Hyungwon to leave me give me a huge impact. I thought he would choose me but i guess my existence really aren't important to him .I left the house and running away from them .

I've betrayed Hyungwon but to be betrayed back by Minhyuk , i wasn't prepare for that . I keep telling myself that this isn't real . This isn't real .The way Minhyuk look at me while he said my existence isn't needed his eyes showed he was serious. I know that someday he will abandon me ,but i don't believe i'm the only one being abandoned. They chose to be together and threw me away . Ahh haha.. what is this feelings? i feel like my heart breaking into pieces .

As my tears falling down , i ride my motorbike far from Seoul . I need to get out from here .

After two hours of ride, i have reached Busan areas and went to a hotel to get a rest .

How this happened to me , no Wonho .. you are the one to blame here , you shouldn't have cheated. Served you right! sighed..... this is what you got when you being so greedy Wonho . Really , you have fucked up real bad.

I have to make a decision . Reaching my phone on the nightstand, i unlocked it and call my mom .

"Hello"

"Omma ..."

"Ne? are you okay?"

"No . I'm not .. Omma , i want to study abroad"

"Huh? why all of sudden? you just started a new semester"

"Please omma , i beg to you . Please"

After a long of silence, mom finally agreed to my request.

"Alright son , i'll arrange it . For now come back home . We'll talk about it later . I don't know what has happened to you but omma want you to know i'm always supporting you"

"Thanks omma" after the call ended , i 've become a mess . I cried so much that my voice become hoarse, my eyes swollen and drifted to sleep .

I'm sorry baby Hyungwon. I'm sorry for breaking your heart .I have hurt both of you . I shouldn't appear infront of you from now on . Be happy with your first love .

Goodbye Minhyuk , I got your message. I know why you doing this .Better if it's me who hurts not Hyungwon but still .. if you pity me even just a little..

Then please forget everything that happened between us.

But .. i won't forget about you .. i will love you till death..

______________________________
                      The end