The cheater , the victim and the third wheel

Hyungwon's POV

Ugh , hungover! my head ..

"Ommaaa! HELP!"

The door flung open and mom walk in with a glasses of water and a bottle of aspirin

"Here. You shouldn't have drink ! you are not the person who likes to drink alcohol ! what's wrong with you Hyungwon? you need to say thank you to Minhyuk for bringing you home last night!"

Minhyuk? when did i meet him? ugh! i can't remember anything . I only remembered that i was drinking in a bar because of Wonho . That guy has fucked me up! It's been one week since we meet. I think he is cheating on me .

*Smack!

"Ouch! omma ! ah wae! it hurts!"

"You didn't hear me? wake up and go meet Minhyuk! thanks to him you were home safely ! i don't even understand why did you ignoring that sweet boy"

Sigh. If only you know mom . Your son is dirty . Your son likes man not woman .

"CHAE HYUNGWON!!!!!"

"Yes i heard you mom , please get out . I'll go later"

i'll just go to their restaurant later . Zzzzzzzzzzz..

After my hungover was over (you got that ?lol) i showered and went to the restaurant to find Minhyuk

Let's pray he will be in there today .
In front of the restaurant i saw Minhyuk were flirting with a girl .
He really wasn't into men didn't he?
look at him , smoothly talking to  girl and smile like he was pouring a rainbow . He look handsome as hell .

Should i go now because he seems busy (not busy working but flirting)
oh well , now or never Hyungwon

Entering the restaurant, Minhyuk immediately leave the girl to greet me .

"Hum Hyungwon what are you doing here?"

Seeing the girl was glaring at me makes me answered rudely to Minhyuk

"To watch you fishing some random slut fish"

Minhyuk turned around to look where i was looking at and he laughed.
"That's my regular customer ,Jion . Well , what are you waiting for? please have a seat dear customer" I followed him to the table in the corner and have more privacy to talk.

Sitting down, he then give me the menu but i don't want to eat actually.

"No i'm not hungry , thanks"

"really? wait here then, the waiter will bring you coffee"

"But Minhyuk ah where are you going , i need to talk"

"Later mate , i will cook special for you. It's on the house so you need to eat it" he disappeared to the kitchen before i could disagree. Guess i have to eat , it's been so long since i ate his food

"Here Hyungwon ssi , Manager nim tell me to bring a cup of hazelnut americano coffee. Please enjoy"

He still remember my favourite coffee , Minhyuk makes a perfect boyfriend, if only he was into men . Sigh

Why does i feel sad being here? the memories seem to flooding back in my mind .

Minhyuk and i used to coming here after school to do homework and eat lunch . Their seafood fried rice was the best menu .Once you tried it you won't stop eating.

"Here" Minhyuk put the a plate of fried rice infront of me .

"But i'm not really hungry"

Minhyuk glared at me with his sharp gaze . That gaze was sexy and intimidating. His small nose and that sweet pink lips .

"Hyungwon ah , you like the view? why don't you take picture? it last longer" Smirking at me , damn i thought this guy know how to flirt .

"Hum Minhyuk ah thank you for sending me home last night"

"Yeah about that, what happen ?"

"Huh?what do you mean?"

Minhyuk then stood up before sat beside me , he leans and whispering at my ear making me shiver with his hot breathe

"You never drink alcohol, you even know i don't like drunk people so why do you drink last night?" Minhyuk whispering dangerously .

"Hu- hum i- i was drink with my boyfriend Wonho" i hated it when i become nervous around Minhyuk .

"Oh really? if he was your lover then why he isn't there when i saw you?He should be there take care of you but you were alone Hyungwon .Don't lie to me or you will get punishment from me. You wouldn't want that to be happen right?" again Minhyuk say it seductively to me . Damn ! i feel hot and turn on . What i don't understand ,why is he flirting with me ? i don't mind though .It just feel weird

Sighed , it's not a big deal . Just tell him the reason Hyungwon .

"Okay fine , i was alone and i haven't seen my boyfriend for fucking one week .I- i think he is cheating on me"

That was what i thought, Wonho wouldn't betray me , but again, i'm not sure . Looking at Minhyuk, he was thinking something. His uneven blinking was cute , how much i missed him . Sigh , maybe coming here was not a good choice .

"Hyungwon?? what are you doing here? with him??" Crap! it's Wonho , he was looking at me furiously .

"Uh , hey babe . I- we- uhm" why i have to stuttering now? for god sakes!

"You shouldn't have meet this guy!" Wonho pulling my hand closer to him . Minhyuk who was silently watching us scoffed and stood up.

"Sighs, Hyungwon go with your little boyfriend here and please don't drink alcohol again , you lucky i saw you by coincidence and Wonho , stop doing whatever you do and take care of him .I have to go , goodbye"

Minhyuk then goes outside before drive away his black zyphr . Weird , why would Minhyuk saying it like he knows what Wonho doing this week and why Wonho's face showing an expression he was hurting? Does they has done anything behind me? no , Minhyuk won't do that and he was straight as pole .