Lips that won't cool down

Somewhere in a room .. two lovers are in a heat . The room smells sweats and sex ....

"Aahhhhhh Hyungwon , slow down .. babe .. stop "

Wonho pulled Hyungwon down and changed their positions.. He pinned down the taller guy on the bed and entered him again before thrusting his hips slowly and more in erotic way.

"Naughty baby ,if you move like that i won't last long . Your ass are sure still tight even hundreds of times getting fucked by me huh Hyungwon?"

"Baby Wonho please stop teasing me . Fuck me harder ! more faster ! more deeper ! ahhh "

Wonho was suprised to see Hyungwon's eager to get fuck today and he wont hesitantly to give him the best fuck

"As you wish baby"

_________________________>

" I've met Minhyuk"

"Huh!? WHY!?

" I want to know what kind of man your first love was"

"Did you talk to him?does he know you're my lover ?"

"Yeah , he already knew , even though he was keeping his distance,he always watching you Hyungwon...and even now he thinks you as his best friend"

"Minhyuk did say that? to you?"

"Hmm Hyungwon ah , if that guy was into men now, what would you do?"

"Wonho babe, i won't do anything since he and i was in the past... the me now belongs to Wonho ... I love you babe"

The taller guy start to kissing Wonho on body then down to his navel before unzipping his pants ...

"Hyungwon ah .. I ......i think i have fallen for Minhyuk(whisper)"

"Hmm? did you say something babe?"

"Uhh no... never mind"

Somehow Wonho was remembered the words Minhyuk said to him last time they met . "If you betray Hyungwon ,i'll kill you"

_____________________________>

After making love over and over to Hyungwon , Wonho once again texting Minhyuk asking him out .

*Texting Minhyuk

Wonho:
Minhyuk , can we meet? i'm at 64street cafe

Minhyuk:
What do you want from me ??

Wonho:
I have something to talk to you

Minhyuk:
Just tell me in text

Wonho:
I need to talk face to face PLEASE !

Minhyuk:
Sigh ....... fine ! i'll be there in 15

____________________________>
Wonho POV

I can see Minhyuk from far . He looks so attractive and good . Minhyuk was walking towards me yet so many people was smiling and look at him like he was an artist .

"Sighh .. i was planning not to coming"

"Then, why are you here??"

"Because i can feel Hyungwon by being close to you"

"Sigh Lee Minhyuk shi , if you like him so much , you should confess!"