My virginity is yours :)

Wonho's POV

Wow , this place really pretty and peaceful. If only he were here .

"THAT LEE MINHYUK! STUBBORN GUY! STUPID! ONLY THINKS ABOUT HYUNGWON BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?HUH?!ANSWER ME MINHYUK WHY DID YOU LET ME HAVE SEX WITH YOU IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME?!!" screaming like a seagull(??lol)   i don't care if people look at me weirdly .

"What about you??" Knowing it was Minhyuk's voice , i turned my head to the right and saw him standing with his handsome face,smiling at me .

"Minhyuk? is that you?for real?"

"No you sucker , i'm Hyungwon"

"Huh??" i'm still processing what is happening . He is real .. Minhyuk is here infront of me. I feel like i'm gonna cry . For real .

"Geez .. Wonho ,it's me Minhyuk . I followed you and luckily i met you (by coincidence) here . Thanks god i don't have to search the whole island for you.

"Bu- but what are you doing here, and how did you know i'm in Jeju"

Sitting beside me , he kissed my cheek and laid his head on my shoulder . "Hyungwon told me , well he said your mom told him that you went on a trip by yourself .You should have told Hyungwon where you're going , he's been worrying about you whole day . What an asshole"

Again.. Hyungwon's name never leave from Minhyuk's thought. Hmm.. but still.. Hyungwon is worrying me? Sigh..Baby.. my baby Hyungwon. hmmp

"Did you told him you're here? he would be worry about you too"

"Yeah , i told him i'm going to abroad but didn't say where"

Looking at him, he looks so good in that leathers . God , i fucking in love this guy.

"Wonho , i think this is the good timing"

"What do you mean?"

He closed his eyes and pouting his lips signaling me to kiss him . Chuckling at his childishness, i pulled his head closer and our lips touched.

*Brrrr...Brrrrrr...brrrrrr

"What is that"

"It's my phone" He unlocks it and one message from Naeun(who is she??") saying "Minhyuk you impotent bastard! fuck you! i hate you! loser!"

Looking at me , all of sudden he's laughing out loud and i'm in a confused state.

"Huh.... Who is Naeun?"

"Oh .. Someone i knew"

"Really, and why she called you impotent?"

"Hahahahaha....."

_____________________________

"Match point! woo yeahh baby!!"

"I won't lose Minhyuk . I won't" After shower we playing ping pong infront homestay. Minhyuk staying in my room because where else he's gonna stay if weren't with me . His lover .

*Pang!

"Ouchhhhh! That hurts Minhyuk" the ball went to my head as i was distracted but it wasn't the only one gonna be hurt tonight.

"Oh yes!! i'm too strong ! the super handsome Minhyuk wins the game , everyone bow to me"

"God damn it ! i'm lose"

"FUCK YEAHH! wonho's virginity belongs to me!" We made a deal before playing the game , if Minhyuk wins i'll be bottom tonight but i'm still virgin on that part so i'm trying hard to not lose but seems it failed . My ass .. poor you .. sighed .