IMPULSE

A year later...

"So what happened with that guy Minhyuk?"

"New school , i met you and never know what happened to him , i still can't forget how his expressions show me he was disgusted with me the moment i confessed to him"

"So you just running off? Pfft , i'd never know you are a chicken Hyungwon ah . You should have punch that guy in the face ! how dare he rejected my sweet baby Hyungwon!"

"Aww you are so sweet . I'm happy to have you as my boyfriend , Wonho . Well maybe i'm a chicken or you can say i'm a peace maker . Beside , that guy is a delinquent! he solves his problem with punches and drop kicks not to mention he also runs a biker gang"

" Well if that's a shit ! if i meet him i would punch his pretty face for you babe . Comere i'll make you forget"

" Yeah sure , make me forget about him and pleasure me like the way you always do Wonho"

The shorter guy pulled Hyungwon closer and kiss his plump lips . The feels getting hot and steamy. Wonho licked his neck and kisses it leaving dark purple marks. He wants to show everyone that Hyungwon is his . The truth is Wonho feel jealous with that guy named Minhyuk . How can he rejected Hyungwon so easily while he have to convince him several times that he's not joking when he ask him out.

"Do you have condom Hyungwon?"

"No i want you to do me raw today"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah babe , come make love to me"

.......................................................>

"So this is the restaurant belongs to that guy's family like Hyungwon said"

Wonho standing outside of the main door of the restaurant. It's a huge and busy since there's many people make appointments to get seats . There's a lot of people inside then he saw the guy whom make Hyungwon's heart flutter .

He entered the building and some waiter approached him .

"Good afternoon Sir , do you have an appointment?"

"Uhm no , i want to meet your manager , i think his name is Lee Minhyuk"

"Yes he is in here today.You are lucky since he's usually didn't come here.Wait a moment i'll call him"

The waiter then went in and talk to Minhyuk . The red haired guy then look outside before walking towards Wonho .

"Yes may i help you?" Minyuk stood infront of Wonho and looking at him curiously. He didn't know who is this guy and why he wants to talk to him.

Wonho was awestruck with Minhyuk's visual . No wonder Hyungwon fall in love with him . The guy is handsome and flawless even though his figure were lean as Hyungwon but the guy has more muscles .

"Uhm , yes . I wonder if you still remember Chae Hyungwon?"

The red haired guy feel nervous hearing Hyungwon's name.He didn't saw him since that incident.

"Yeah , he was my bestfriend but i never meet him again . Why do you ask?do i know you?"

"Uhm no you don't know me but i know that you're the guy who rejected Hyungwon "