Chapter 3

Shadow didn't know if he was hearing things or he was dreaming, because he has never heard Sonic having this kind of intention before, and this was the first. Sonic sighed and hold Shadow's hands as he started.

Sonic: Shadow, I thought about something big for a while, and I think it is right for you to know my plan. I was thinking, of having kids with you. I know what you're going to say, and I know that you're worried about certain things after what you just told me, but don't worry. I have already thought about everything.

Shadow: Everything?

Sonic: Yes. First, I know that you're worried about, *blushes* how we're going to gave kids, well, *blushes harder* just so you know, I still have my "manly hood" with me even when I'm a werehog.

Shadow: *Blushes madly*

Sonic: Yeah...it surprised me too. Anyway, yeah, I still have my man hood, the only thing that might scare you is that...*blushes harder* it's huge.

Shadow: *speechless*

Sonic: I don't know if you could handle it, but if you can, that'll be great. The next thing is, the baby. I know you might be worried about it being a werehog like me, but don't worry, I thought that maybe after the birth, Tails can help do some check up on him or her and give us info that can help us with the baby.

Shadow: We can get GUN to help out as well.

Sonic: That'll be great too. Now, for the baby to learn how to hunt when it's older. Don't worry about that either, because I think I can help it learn how to hunt in the wild, and maybe you can help out as well. If it's okay with you. I know that this is a lot to ask for for having kid(s), but I really do want to have a family with you Shadow. I really do, and having kids with you, would really be one dream to come true. I love you Shadow.

Shadow: *crying*......*sniff* I love you too Sonic.

They kissed each other passionately, and broke after a while. They looked into each other's eyes, and they could tell that they were thinking of the same thing as they smiled.

Sonic and Shadow: We have to get married first.

Sonic: Which is why I have this. *takes out a little box with a ring in it, and takes out the ring* We will start a new beginning.

Shadow: Together.

Sonic puts the ring on Shadow's finger and they kissed each other passionately. After they pulled from the kiss though, someone burst through the door, scaring the couple.

Fleetway: Yay!!!! I knew you to were going to engage soon!!!!

Sonic and Shadow: Fleetway???!!!

Mephiles: He's not the only one *comes in with Scourge and Silver*

Sonic and Shadow: Mephiles?! Scourge?! Silver?!

Fleetway, Mephliles and Scourge have also been helping the couple a lot, two years after their little discovery of the transformation, Fleetway, Mephiles and Scourge came and decided to help the two with things. They thought that it was payback for what they had done to Sonic and his friends, and also thought that it would be a great opportunity for them to turn their ways, and it's really helping them a lot and they couldn't be anymore happier then before. They have been helping the two with how to hunt, and sometimes when Sonic becomes the werehog, they would try to hold him down as Shadow does the rest. They have a big help to the group for the past two to three years and everyone was happy for them, then one point, they decided to go to other places so they could do the same for others, and they've been gone for six months but now they're back.

Sonic: *happy* It's so great to see you guys again! *fist bumps all of them* What are you guys doing here? We thought you wanted to move on somewhere else.

Scourge: Nah, we only left because we want to help ourselves.

Silver: Now we're back because we thought that you guys would need all the help you could get.

Mephiles: Is there something new for us?

Sonic and Shadow looked at each other for a moment, they knew they had to tell everything to them and to the rest of their friends, so they thought that it would be best to have all of their friends together first before telling anything. Everyone met up at the couples home that late afternoon, and they knew they don't time to waste so they had to hurry before the moon comes up.

Sonic: Alright guys, we got you guys here because, there's a few things we wanted to let you guys know.

Shadow: First off, we wanted to let you know that...*looks down for a moment*...that...there's no cure to Sonic's transformation. Tails and the GUN scientists have done everything they could to find a possible cure, but there was nothing.

Everyone was shocked to hear what Shadow said, and sadly looked at the couple as Sonic wrapped his arm around his partner to comfort him. Shadow managed to calm down after a while, but he started smiling when he realized what he and Sonic need to tell them next.

Sonic: There may not be a cure for my transformation, but that okay, because Shadow and I have something else to tell you guys, and I'm sure that you all are gonna love it.

Everyone looks up with a curious look on their faces.

Everyone: What is it?

Sonic and Shadow: *smiles brightly as Shadow brings out his left hand* We're getting married!

Everyone cheered at that, and started hugging the couple with huge smiles on their faces. The couple smiled as well, they knew that their friends will be happy for them. But it was surprising that Amy was happy, that was what got them a bit confused.

Amy: *goes up to them* I'm so happy for you two! EEEEEEEE!!!!! I can't wait to be an aunt!!

Sonic and Shadow now knew the reason, and blushed at what she said, they looked at each other and knew that might just happen soon if Sonic doesn't control himself. Everyone started helping the couple with their wedding plan, and once they had everything clear with the plan, they started doing the reservations and invitations. Sonic and Shadow couldn't wait for the day to come.

TBC