Chapter 12

The next day, the couple woke up with joy, as they started preparing themselves for their wedding day of their lives. Sonic was the first to be prepared, then Shadow, but Shadow was more nervous about how his side is going to be since the ladies will be over excited about the event. Sonic noticed his nervous look and wen over to hug him, understanding that things will get a little hectic with the girls especially.

Sonic: Don't worry about the girls, I'm sure things will be alright at the end.

Shadow: I won't argue with that, I know they mean well, I just hope that nothing bad happens while we're celebrating.

Sonic: Hey, don't worry, I didn't get to tell you this but, GUN has offered to help guard the wedding as the ceremony goes, so everything should be fine. If anything really were to happen, I'll have Silver to protect you while the rest of us fight, since you're pregnant, and Silver can protect you with his powers.

Shadow: ...Okay, now come on, let's get ready.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Sonic: I'll get it. *goes downstairs and answers the door to see everyone with exciting looks on their faces* Oh hey guys.

Amy: Hey Sonic, now, where's the bride~?

Shadow: *comes beside Sonic all ready* Right here Amy, and let's go before we're late.

Amy: Yes!! *jumps around excited*

Fleetway: *appears beside Sonic and puts his arms on his shoulders* You too big man, we don't want you being late too.

Sonic: Alright everybody, let's get going!

And the group splits into two again, with the girls with Shadow, and the boys with Sonic. Both groups went to the same shops where they got their dresses and Tuxes. After they were done with the necessary things such as make up and other adjustments to the couple, they were finally ready for their wedding. The guys were here first, and they were surprised to see how many people has came to the wedding, including the media. Once everyone saw them, they immediately started taking pictures of them, while the media start taking live footage of them. All the boys just smiled and let them do whatever they want to do, because they knew that this is a special day for all of mobius even though it's only Sonic's and Shadow's wedding. Cream was there before the boys too, so she went up to them with great excitement with Cheese beside her.

Cream: Hey everyone, glad you could make it.

Cheese: Chao!

Cream: *gives them the flower pins* Here are the flower pins as promised.

Sonic: *Takes one pins it on the side* Thanks cream.

Then, the commander came to them in a tux as offered by Sonic, with a smile on his face. Sonic saw him and smiled as well.

Sonic: Hey commander, glad to see you here. *takes out hand and shakes the commander's*

Commander: *shakes back* Glad to be of help Sonic, and don't worry if you don't see the soldiers anywhere, they're hidden from view to keep things safe.

Sonic: Great to hear commander.

Cream: You better get ready at the stand before Shadow comes with the rest.

Scourge: She's right Blue, so you better got going.

Sonic: Yeah, see you later guys.

Sonic made his way to the stand and straightened himself, right when the ladies arrived. Everyone turned their heads to the vehicle and eagerly awaited the bride to come out. The first to come out was Rouge, before Shadow with the rest behind him, helping him with the dress. Everyone awed at how beautiful Shadow looked even though he's having a veil, even Sonic, and he smiled at him when they made eye contact as the photographers took every moment of it. Shadow though, blushed and smiled nervously as he tried to hide his face behind the bouquet he's holding, but it's good thing the ladies were by his side, and comforted him with Rouge putting a hand on his shoulder.