Chapter 10

The past four days have been a little bit of a struggle for the couple seeing as they needed to get use to the new changes that are happening to them, but they are still happy that things are alright for them so far. No problems with work or financial difficulties, and they even had their friends help with certain things as well. Rouge, Amy, Blaze and Cream offered to be the bride's maids, while Fleetway, Mephiles, Scourge and Silver offered to be the "man's assistants" if you know what I mean. (idk what they're called sorry) Today, the couple is actually suppose to check out their wedding location, since it was said in the news a few days back that the company that helping them will finish it one day before the day itself so the couple could see it, and that what they're doing now. The couple is on their way there with their friends, and they couldn't help but laugh at the "guarding" behavior towards them, as they pass each person on the street, and made sure that nobody else but themselves are following the couple. Fleetway and Amy are the aggressive ones while the others just shakes their heads in unison from that.

Mephiles: Fleetway, Amy, you two know that you don't need to be a dog in front of the two just to "protect" them from the people, you also know that the people don't mean harm so what's with the attitude?

Amy: *walks while keeping her close eye around her surroundings* Sometimes, not all people can be trusted Mephiles, and you don't know who will be coming right at them with a pocket and possibly use it to kill the baby!

Fleetway: Yeah! And possibly something worse then that too! And we don't want that happening to the up coming family! *sees a guy about to approach and growls at him to not let come near, and the guy steps back scared*

Tails: Um...Fleetway, maybe it's best to just let the people be, I mean, I can understand the part about the number of people approaching can be annoying, but why don't we just let some of them have a chance.

Fleetway and Amy thought of what Tails for a second, before sighing in defeat and went back to being themselves for the group, with apologetic smiles on their faces.

Amy: Sure. I guess that was just immature of us to behave that way.

Sonic: It's alright Amy, it's still good to see that you two are supporting us, we'd love that.

Shadow: *nods in agreement*

Fleetway: *smiles bright and hugs Sonic the brotherly way* Thanks bro, I owe you a lot ever since you taught me about how being good is better then being bad.

Sonic: *pats his back* It's not big deal man, just being there for me, my family and my friends is good enough for me.

Fleetway: *lets go from the hug* Thanks again. Now lets go see your wedding preparations!

Shadow: Right.

As the reached the sight, their eyes widen as they couldn't believe what has been done. Everything looked perfect, the seats were in place, the stand was beautiful, and the rose petals on the once red carpet to a white carpet make it have an excellent touch too. The employees standing by the sides were chuckling away happily as they saw the couple's reaction, and waited for what they had to say about their hard work.

Sonic: This...is amazing.

Shadow: Yeah, they knew exactly what were the right things to add for the touch. It's better then I've expected.

Rouge: Well, then it shows that you chose the best company for this. *smiles*

Sonic: And I'm glad we did. *smiles and hugs Shadow by the side* This is sure going to be one wedding to remember.

Shadow: *hugs back* Yep. *then lets go and turns around to the employees by the side* We thank you all very much for this, we have no others was of thanking you for it.

Employee(female): It's okay, as long as you're happy, we're happy too.

The couple smiled, and started making their way back home with their friends. Once they were home, they started discussing about tomorrow, since it will be the day itself.

Shadow: *nervous* So...tomorrow is the day.

Sonic: Yep, hard to believe huh? *hugs him by the side*

Shadow: Yeah. *leans in* Time went by so fast, sometimes I even forget that I'm pregnant.

Amy: It's alright Shadow, that happens to every couple.

Blaze: Yeah, and don't worry, you'll get use to it.

Knuckles: So Sonic.

Sonic: *turns to Knuckles* Hmm?

Knuckles: Who's going to be your best man? Tails, me, Fleetway, Mephiles, Silver or Scourge?

Amy: And Shadow, who do you want to have as your first lady? Me, Rouge or Blaze? Cream will be the flower girl with Cheese so she's not pat of this.

Sonic and Shadow: Um...

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTING TIME!!!! You guys will be the ones who will be choosing who's going to be Sonic's Best Man and Shadow's First Lady! I will write each name in the comment section and you choose one and reply that as a vote, you can reply in words or in emogees but that's up to you! And the two with the most votes will be the winners! Help me out with this one guys! BYE!!