Chapter 5

Two days later, the couple has decided to get their wedding tux and dress, since their wedding will be coming very soon, and they had their friends help them as well. Their friends were excited to help the couple, that once they left the house, they immediately separated themselves in gender. Sonic and Shadow were shocked to be separated like that from their friends, but they smiled as they knew that they were just wanting to make the best for them, and by the looks of things, they knew that they wanted to surprise each other, and they couldn't wait for them to see each other again. Now, with the boys, they went to one of the most well known tux stores in Mobotropolis, so they could get the best for their hero the fitting tux. Once they were inside, the employees immediately rushed up to them.

(female)Employee: Hello! We heard everything that happened yesterday, so don't worry, we have already done everything before you came.

Fleetway: Wow really? How would you know what to make with having this man here? *puts one arm around Sonic's neck*

Employee: Oh, we meant we have prepared everything we need to help you with the tux, all we need is for Sonic to choose what material he wants for it, and we'll start working from there. *smiles brightly*

Sonic: Hmm...alright, let's begin. First, where do you keep your cloths?

Employee: Right this way Sonic. *leads the boys to the right side of the shop*

They all entered a room where everyone seems to be ready on making this special tux for their beloved hero that is soon to be married, the boys were surprised to see how many people actually work in such a small place, and started what they were here to do.

As the boys were doing their thing, the ladies were at a wedding gown shop for Shadow to make his pick of which dress he wants to wear, though Shadow didn't want to wear a dress, he seemed to have no other choice since the ladies have already dragged him here anyway.

Amy: *very eager right now* Alright Shadow~ It's time to make your pick~!

Shadow: Okay, but could at least calm down? I'm only picking a wedding dress.

Rouge: But you wouldn't know if the dress fits you or not! So its best if we judge after you pick! Don't worry, we won't take. We promise~

Shadow wasn't sure if he could trust the ladies for this, considering the fact that they seem too excited to even actually see if any of the dresses would fit him perfectly, but he still went along with them as he understands how excited they are for the event itself since it will come soon. He went to pick a dress, and started heading to the dressing room. The employees there were also eager to see how Shadow looks when he comes out, so they waited behind the girls for Shadow to come out and show himself. Once Shadow stepped outside the changing room, he was shocked to see how many people there were, waiting for him to come out. He is wearing the wedding gown that he wanted to try out, so he knew what's going to come next, and he got ready to cover his ears.

All the ladies: *screams in awe*

Amy: Shadow! You look outstanding!! *squeals*

Rouge: But the design doesn't seam to your kind of taste, so why don't your try some else.

Shadow covered his ears during the scream, but he did manage to hear Rouge's advise, so he went to try something else. After having to try three dresses, he an the girls had finally picked one out of them and decided to call it a day, since its starting to come to sunset. When the couple came home, they immediately hugged each other, missing each other's touch since they were pulled away by their friends.

Sonic: Today was...crazy, wasn't it?

Shadow: You tell me. The ladies were going crazy over a dress, even though I only managed to try out three before the girls chose one out f them.

Sonic: Well, the guys are no different, they keep suggesting which bow, shirt, and pants are better to impress you.

Shadow: *sighs* Well, we can't help them. They are doing what they can to help us with our wedding after all. *lets go from the hug and looks at Sonic in the eye*

Sonic: *looks back and smiles* Yeah, it's just them being them.

The couple then kissed each other passionately before going in to prepare themselves for another night with Sonic's werehog form.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whew! That took me soooooo long to think through, but t's finally here! Sorry for the wait guys, I had lost of ideas for this story, but I'm finally back on track! Hope you enjoy it! Bye!!