Chapter 13

Everyone including Shadow saw Sonic and started either panicking, or get confused. All of Sonic's friends immediately went into action by helping him and Shadow, while Tails helped GUN with the explosion in the city.

Tails: Commander! We have to take care of the explosion. Don't worry about Sonic and Shadow, my friends have their backs.

Commander: Alright! Men! Quickly to the city and find out the cause of the explosion! If they are trying to attack, then do any means necessary to keep the people nearby out of danger!

With that, Tails and GUN left, while the others are fighting Eggman himself. Silver was using his telekinesis, as the boys helped Sonic, and the ladies helped Shadow escape Eggman's metal hand, by Rouge keeping Eggman at bay, while Amy whacked the controls and let Blaze and Cream catch Shadow. Once Sonic was calm and Shadow was saved and set down safely onto flat land, Amy and Fleetway finally got to do what they wanted to the moment Eggman showed up.

Amy: That's it Eggman! You've done enough trouble now! *gets ready to swing*

Fleetway: You're definitely getting an a** kicking from us tonight! *bring up a fist*

Eggman: *sweat drops* ...F***...

And Amy and Fleetway went on with their fun, while the others helped the couple. Sonic and the boys rushed over to Shadow and ladies, who are helping Shadow because he's feeling pain on his stomach, and they fear that the baby could be in danger.

Sonic: *kneels down and hugs Shadow* Shadow! Shadow are you okay?! What's wrong?!

Shadow: *panting* ...My...stomach...hurts...

Sonic: *eyes widen* Oh no...

Sonic immediately pressed two fingers on Shadow's left wrist to feel the pulse, when he's able to feel two pulses coming from it, he sighed in relief. Shadow must be have a bit of pain from the squeeze of the robot's arm, so he started helping him sooth the pain away little by little with comfort. He hugged him while swaying side by side slowly. Everyone smiled at the sighed with a smile as Shadow started calming down and hugged back, feeling glad that nothing bad happened when Sonic's eyes changed color. Then suddenly...

Eggman: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *gets thrown away and gets softer the farther he went*

Amy: And stay away from Sonic and Shadow you scrambled egg!!

Fleetway: Or else you'll get Another a** beating from us!! *shakes his fist in the air like an anime character*

Everyone laughed at that, and Amy and Fleetway joined in the laugh after they've landed onto flat ground.

Amy: *swings her hammer around* That fat a** got what he deserved for ruining Sonic and Shadow's wedding!

Fleetway: *punches the air* Yeah! The next time he comes back, I'm going to shave my foot up his a**!

Mephiles: Alright alright we get it, we don't have to hear anymore. Besides, you two need to help them.

Amy and Fleetway: Right!

The wedding went on despite what happened, and everyone was happy that nothing serious happened to anybody. Tails and the commander came back from the city, and Sonic immediately wanted to know what happened.

Tails: It turned out to be nothing actually. When we got there, there was only smoke covering the area.

Commander: Nothing was damaged what-so-ever. I guess the doctor was only using that to lure me and my soldiers away from the wedding so he could do whatever he intended.

Sonic was shocked by that, and started getting even more pissed towards Eggman, but he knew he had to control himself to prevent what could've happened before. So he took a deep breath, and continued talking.

Sonic: That Egghead really has done something today, but it's a good thing that no one is seriously injured. Especially Shadow.

Commander: Indeed. Your freedom fighters and I will help make sure that Eggman doesn't do such a thing again, while you and Shadow have your time together for the next few months, until the baby is born.

Sonic: What?

Tails: We can't have you risking your life for us when Shadow needs you the most at this point on time Sonic, don't worry, we and GUN can handle this while you help Shadow through his pregnancy.

Sonic: But...

Then, the rest of Sonic's friends came from behind with Shadow, and he gave Sonic an encouraging smile.

Shadow: It's okay Sonic, they can do it.

Sonic thought of the things happening around for a while. He knew that when he was angry, he would've turned into the Werehog, which he assumed is why everyone wants him to focus on helping Shadow first, so he understood and decided that they were right, and help Shadow for their up coming baby with a smile, for he couldn't wait to meet his little one soon.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long, and that I've been away for some time as well, the end of year is coming and things are getting even tougher for me in school. I can no longer find any time where I can write my books for this next half of the year, so please forgive my long absents from my updates. After this, I can only start updating again in the October, November and December holidays. I'm sorry everyone, I know that you were excited for this next update, and I'm sorry if I have disappointed you for the lack of ideas in my stories, I just hope that I can have my willingness in writing books again by the end of this year. Bye!