Chapter 6

The next day, Shadow was called to come to GUN for something, so he left a note on the fridge for Sonic to let him know that he'll be going there before leaving the house. Once he got to the facility, he was told to go to the lab so he went there. When he got there, he saw Tails, the commander and a few scientists there with little smiles on their faces when they saw him enter the room. Shadow didn't know what's going on, until he noticed Tails holding a vial of solution in hand.

Shadow: What's going on? What are you holding Tails?

Commander: Shadow, we found something that you might like to hear. Tell him everything Tails.

Tails: We were able to find part of the solution of how we can help Sonic with his werehog curse, and we were also able to make a solution for it, and that's what I'm holding. *holds it up*

Shadow was shocked of what he heard, and couldn't help but smile greatly at the sight of seeing the solution that's meant to help his soon to be husband. He thought that was really no way of helping Sonic with his curse, but this has really got his hopes up.

Shadow: *tears up a bit in joy* That's fantastic! I can't believe it! *goes to hug Tails, being careful so he won't make him drop the vial as he hugs back* You actually found a way! I thought I lost all hope, thank you so much, all of you. *lets go from the hug* I don't know what to say.

Commander: You don't have repay us anything Agent Shadow, you helping Sonic maintain his curse was already good enough for us.

Tails: Plus, this could be good for you when you an Sonic are on your honeymoon.

Shadow: *blushes* TAILS!!

Everyone in the room laughed at that, they knew about Sonic's and Shadow's wedding coming, and they knew that this was only the start of their happy future.

Tails: Great to see you happy again Shadow, but here's the thing about the solution. *gives the vial with a small syringe to Shadow* The solution can help keep Sonic from transforming at night momentarily, but you have to only use a certain amount for it to work. If the dose is anything more then the amount in the entire syringe, then Sonic will be poisoned by it instead. It will last for at least 4 days in a row with one dose, *smiles* so it should be enough for you and Sonic to have some time during your times together.

Shadow: *smiles back* Thanks Tails, this means so much, *turns to face the commander* and thank you too commander, without your help, I wouldn't know what to do.

Commander: Just doing what to I can to correct my mistake from before, and I wish you the best of luck for your wedding coming up.

Shadow: Thank you commander, now we better get to work. *turns back to Tails* Hope you can a permanent cure soon Tails. *smiles*

Tails: *winks and puts a thumb up* Leave it to me!

Shadow and the commander went back to their work as the commander gave Shadow and Rouge another mission, and once they were done, Shadow quickly wrote down the report for the commander and dashed back home with the solution and syringe in hand. Sonic saw the note when he woke up, and had been spending the time with his friends while Shadow was away for work. Now he's at home waiting for Shadow to return, and when he heard the door open, he saw Shadow coming with a big smile on his face.

Sonic: Shadow, great to have you back. Why so happy? Did something happen?

Shadow: Yes Sonic, *holds up the vial and syringe* look, this will be your momentary cure for the time being. Tails found the solution to your curse, even though it's the cure itself, it still can do.

Sonic was surprised to hear that, he didn't know what to say. He started smiling greatly while tearing up, and immediately hugged Shadow in a tight hug, without letting a few tears of joy falls of course.

Sonic: Shadow. *sniff* That's the best thing I've ever heard after so long, *sniff* I can't believe that there's still a chance for my curse to finally be gone for good, *sniff* and I'm really happy to hear that there's even a way for me to stay as myself, *sniff* at least, long enough for me to spend enough time with you. *sniff* You have no idea how happy I am right now, *sniff* and I really want to thank you for helping me, *sniff* but I just don't know how. *sniff*

Shadow was shocked at Sonic's reaction, and after he heard what he said, he was speechless. He didn't know what to do next, but he had something in mind that will definitely cheer up his partner. The though of his idea made him blush a little, but he knew that he would love to have this chance after so long of having this curse. Shadow broke the hug and looked at Sonic straight in the eye, with a bit of nervousness.

Shadow: Sonic, I have something in mind on how we can celebrate this great news.

Sonic: Really? What is it?

Shadow: *blushes a bit harder* Promise you won't over think about it?

Sonic: I promise.

Shadow: *looks down* I was thinking of spending the night, together in bed for the first time after so long, because I knew that you have been wanting this for so long so I thought that this won't be so bad. I just hope that you won't go over board with the moment is all. Is that good enough for you? *looks up to Sonic with a really red blush*

Sonic: *shocked for a moment, but eventually snaps out and smiles greatly down at Shadow while putting a hand on his cheek* I have been waiting for this moment to happen, and I would love to spend the night with you. I promise to not go over board over this.

Shadow smiled and prepared the syringe for Sonic as Sonic sat at the kitchen table and patiently waited for his partner to get the syringe ready, and once it was, Shadow carefully injected the needle in and gently pressed the contains into Sonic, so won't hurt him. Sonic on the other hand was grateful when the procedure was, and immediately sent Shadow into a makeout session once he settled the syringe down on the table. He carried Shadow up into their bedroom after sometime, and got themselves comfortable on the bed as the sun sets.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whew! That indeed took me sometime, but don't worry, everything is fine. I hope you guys enjoyed this part! Bye!