Chapter 11

Thank you all for your votes!!! The winners are Tails and Rouge, so I hope you all enjoy this chapter of the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic: Um...I choose...Tails as my Best Man, since you've always been my best buddy.

Tails: Thanks Sonic.

Shadow: And I choose...Rouge, since you've been a great friend, despite what happened in the base.

Rouge: Aw~ Thanks hun.

Fleetway: Aw man...I thought you would choose me.

Scourge: Don't worry fleet, you'll get you turn soon.

Fleetway, *smirks and teleports behind Scourge to hug him from behind* And in a better way, since I will the groom~

Scourge: *blushes a little and pushes Fleetway off gently* We're not the ones getting married here Idiot.

Silver: And don't forget that Tomorrow is the day, so the couple needs all the rest they could get.

Amy: Right. *phones starts ringing and answers it* Hello?

Cream: *on the other side of the phone* Hi Amy.

Amy: Hello Cream, why are you calling?

Cream: I just want to let you know that my mum and I are done with the flower basket and the rose pins for everyone, and would like Shadow to come and see them.

Amy: Oh, great, alright I'll let Shadow know, bye. *stops the call and put her phone back into her purse* Shadow.

Shadow: Hmm?

Amy: Cream said that she wanted you to come to her house and take a look at the flower basket and rose pins that she and her mother made themselves. You want to come?

Shadow: Um...sure, she is the flower girl after all.

Amy: Great!

Rouge: *communication watch from GUN starts ringing and answers it* This is Rouge, who is it?

Topaz: Rouge, this is Topaz. The commander has asked to get you to being Sonic the hedgehog to base immediately, he wants to talk to him about something.

Rouge: Alright, we'll be there shortly. *switches off communication watch* Well, you heard that Blue~

Sonic: Alright. *turns to Shadow and holds his shoulders* I'll see you soon.

Shadow: You too.

And they kissed each other before separating to their parted ways. Shadow and Amy were the first to reach their destination, so once they're at the door step of Cream and her mother's house, Amy knocked on the door and was answered by Cream and Cheese.

Cream: Hi Amy. Hi Shadow. So glad that you're here.

Cheese: Chao Chao Chao!!

Amy: Great to be here too Cream, now, let's see this basket.

Cream: Sure. Right this way.

Cream goes back into the house with Amy and Shadow following behind, while Cheese closes the door. Once they got to the kitchen, where Vanilla is with the basket and pins, Shadow was amazed with how much work they put into one little basket and simple pins for everyone. Even though there wasn't much, they were still beautifully done. (imagine it however way you want to)

Vanilla: You like them Shadow? It didn't take too long to do honestly, so we don't if you like it.

Shadow: ...their...beautiful...there may not be much but...they're all perfect. *turns to them with a smile* Thanks.

Cream: No problem Shadow.

Cheese: Chao Chao Chao!

Meanwhile, Sonic and Rouge have just arrived at the base, and Sonic doesn't feel comfortable with what might happen.

Sonic: *thinks* What does that commander want? Especially in a day before the wedding? I hope it's not something bad, or else the commander is in for a beat down.

Once they reached the commander's office, the commander smiled when he saw Sonic.

Commander: Sonic the hedgehog, great to have you here. Please take a seat.

Sonic: *sits down with Rouge next to him* Alright, now, what's this all about?

Commander: Sonic, I am aware that you don't have so much trust in me after happened before, but I can assure you that I don't have any intention on doing that anymore. In fact, I requested you to come here because I neede your permission for something.

Sonic: *gets a little more serious* And what would that by sir?

Commander: I wanted to ask if you can allow us to guard your wedding with Shadow, because we know that danger can come at any time, and since this is such a meaningful event for you and your friends, we do not want anything to tare that feeling apart. We both also know that Doctor Robotnic has not been making himself known anywhere around as of late, so I would be honored to do whatever I can to help you and Shadow. Especially since Shadow is expecting.

Sonic thought of this for a while, the commander is right. Eggman hasn't been making anything happen for some time now, so he's definitely doing something, so things would be great with the help of GUN if things were to happen at his and Shadow's wedding, especially when Shadow pregnant. After a little bit of time, he finally sighed before looking back at the commander with a trusting smile.

Sonic: Alright Mr Commander, you have my permission to help at mine and Shadow's wedding. *sticks out hand for a shake*

Commander: *smiles happily and shakes Sonic's hand* Thank you Sonic, we shall be there before the people arrive.

Sonic: Great. Oh and a...it would be nice if you come in a tux.

Commander: *laughs a little in happiness* Of course Sonic.

After that, Sonic left with a smile on his face. He was happy that the commander has changed his ways, and couldn't wait for tomorrow to come. Shadow has also finished his side, and started making his way back home at the same time as Sonic, and the minute they saw each other at their house, they immediately hugged each other. Of course, Sonic wouldn't hug Shadow too tight until he hurts the baby. After that, they went inside and prepared themselves for tomorrow.

TBC