Author's Note

I will continue with this story for a few more chapters. Though depending on how many view and votes it gets I will have to move on.
     This is my first serious book I thought about writing, it's really something I thought up.
     I really only want to put something out there that people enjoy reading and not something you fall asleep to.
     Please comment, I'm not worried by a little criticism, and tell me what parts aren't working for y'all so I can look it over.
     Hope you like the book!
     ARK

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
NEW UPDATE:

I have decided that I will continue to write this story no matter what, because I want to see how far it can develop and grow.
I wrote this for myself but also for y'all. I think being a writer would be fun, but you have to be really good and really involved for that kind of thing.
I would really love to see more people reading and commenting on my book! And I'd love to do the same for you in turn, I love finding new books to read in my spare time.

ARK

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
NEW UPDATE:
Oh gosh, I went back to re-read my first few chapters, my gosh. They are terrible. Please read the others though, don't give up on my first chapters, because wow they're pretty bad. I promise (or at least I hope) they get better.
Love ya!

ARK

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
NEW UPDATE:

Okay guys, I have decided to continue with this story, since it seems to have more reads and likes and comments than all the other ones. I might just switch back and forth between all of my stories but for mow I plan on just writing this one. I can't promise any kind of update status, because I am looking to get a new phone if possible, so right now I can only use my computer to write and it dies very easily. ANYWAYS... I love you all for reading, voting, and commenting, I mean I love you all in general anyways, but thank you! I hope you like the next chapters!

Lots of love.

~ARK