Chapter 4

I shake that thought out of my head. What are you thinking!

As we walk to the library Lena talks a mile-a-minute in James ear. I feel embarrassed at how blunt and intrusive she's being. Though I also feel proud, because I would never have the courage to do any of the things she does. She's amazing.

He walks along between us, chatting with Lena. I look up from my feet, my gaze was only there to keep myself from falling flat on my face (literally I can trip on air.) I notice we have reached the library. Though I was taken by shock when James ran up to the door to open it for us. Sure that is the gentleman thing to do but you don't see that very often these days.

We walk through the door just as we notice some photographers running around the corner. "Crap." He hisses. We rush into the library. Pulling him along with us.

"Maybe if they lose sight of you they will give up." I grab his hand and continue to weave through the shelves. We slow down to a shuffle, and get behind a tall shelf in the middle. We peer past each other's shoulders as we try to see if they had come in. There were at least five of them that we could see, they were checking each shelf. I pulled them further down the hallway.

"Lets go out the back door." I whisper as they nod.

"Then where are we going to study?" James asks bewildered.

"We can study at my house, where it's not so... public. Are you okay with that? Lena?"

"I'm good with it. I was planning to stay over anyways." She smiled.

"I'm okay with that as long as your parents don't mind."

They never do.

"They won't be home so let's go, before they catch up to us."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
What's gonna happen? Comment what you think.
Vote, comment, and like!
ARK