Chapter 12

We stopped at the school and stepped out of the car. The crowds gathered asking to many questions to keep up. Some one tried to make a grab for me. The body guards jumped in and tackle them. We rushed into school got our books parted and got to class. I was thinking how crazy this was. Famous? Me? I never would have believed it. I'm the girl in the back of the class, the one you overlook. Eight the hoodie and converse. But, now, because of James I'm famous. Some bug shot company wanted me to become and actor?!
I didn't know if I wanted to do it but I had to try. If they did call me after all. James said they would and I wasn't kept waiting.
————————————————————
I got the call after school. James and Lena were over, we had ordered pizza. I was sitting in a tense war zone. By that I mean in between her and James. Lena was giving him the evil eye and he was taking it quite well. They were arguing about me and James relationship but I had by now blocked them out. Then my phone rang. I didn't answer until the fourth ring.
"Hello?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
•Yeah yeah. I know short chapter. Promise I'll make longer ones but I really wanted to leave y'all on a cliffhanger! *Evil laugh*
•Question: Name something you have always had trouble saying?
•I love writing this but I also love reading feedback. Not a lot of you have been posting any so thank you to the one who has and please please please give me some. I'd love to hear your thoughts. And please tell your friends to read this book!
•I will read yours if you post it in the comment section!
•Finally, thank you all again for reading I have 97 reads now and feel very accomplished. I never expected for this book to go that far, so thank you!

A.R.K