Forced

"You can hide behind your lies all day,
But one day you'll have to explain to your child why you hated their other parent more than you loved them."
-Unknown

My heart sunk as I watched Melanie slip away from Luke. This was supposed to be where they fixed things.

Apparently not.

I sighed and held up two fingers, letting my minions know that they should capture my son and his little girlfriend.

Just to keep them safe.

Shaking my head, I started on the long path that Melanie had ran along, hoping she had gotten home safely. I tried to think of reasons why she would run away. I never ran away why would she? As I was thinking, I was jerked out of my fantasies by a scream; high pitched and girlish. Anger surged through me at the thought of someone hurting my daughter, my daughter that I had painstakingly sacrificed countless things so she could stay alive. I sprinted toward the direction of the scream and panic gripped me as a pirate flag came into view, flapping slowly in the brisk wind. As I examined it carefully, my eyes widened and my fingers ran over the initials embroidered along the skull.

B.J.

Blackjack.

Son of Blackbeard.

I cursed myself for being so stupid and letting Melanie drift away. I still hadn't told her officially that I was her mother but I'm sure BJ had. Groaning in frustration, I started jogging toward the beached ship, rolling my eyes as catcalls and whistles floated my way.

Stupid pirates. Only they would risk their lives to catcall the queen. I quickened my pace as yelling reached my ears and I burst through the thick vines that enclosed the clearing.

"You don't deserve to speak." I could hear bits and pieces of Melanie's seemingly one sided conversation. Tucking my hair behind my ear, I smoothed my clothes before looking up from the ground straight into BJ's black eyes. I beckoned to him to come closer, my eyes flicking from his soemwhat numb expression to the raw wrists that Melanie was exposing as she stared at me slack-jawed. My gaze finally settled ion the man that stood in front of me, a serious look on his face as he brought his hand down on my arm. I stood a little straighter before taking a deep breath.

"Why do you have her?" I said sternly, glaring at him. He smirked and gently massaged my shoulder.

"I just wanted to see my daughter... is that so much to ask?" He glanced at me before continuing. "Just a little DNA test to prove she's mine and if she isn't well, we all have skeletons in the closet and she'll," His grin widened and his fingers ran up my arm causing a shiver to go up my spine. "Just become one of them. Literally." He said the last part chuckling and panic ran through me.

"Take me instead." The words rushed out of my mouth before I could stop them. He turned, a sneer slipping onto his face. BJ opens his mouth to speak but I quickly silenced him. "Take me instead and you will be King of the Isle. You can do whatever you'd like to me." I closed my eyes, trying to steady my voice. "Just let her go."

At this offer, he sweeped me up and over his shoulder and I bit back a scream. Images from 16 years ago came flying back and I squeezed my eyes shut, a single tear leaking out. When I opened them again, Melanie was beside us jogging while BJ headed toward the cabin of his ship, me in tow. I reached my hand out, determined to share my memories. Our fingertips touched and I shuttered as my body shook slightly. I looked deep into Mel's clear blue eyes and watched as fear overtook them.

"You and Luke are my only hope." I said quietly, hoping BJ didn't hear. I saw the look of recognition dawn in her eyes and then a door was shut between us.

I rested my head against the wall as Jack; we called him that, hungrily kissed my neck. He slowly trailed up behind my ear, his sharp incisors nibbling at my earlobe. I shuttered and felt anger brewing in him as he picked me up once more, forcing my legs around his waist, and slamming me against his wardrobe. A cry of pain escaped my lips but I quickly was silenced as his mouth covered mine. My eyes widened in surprise. I hadn't been kissed like this since...Harry. As his mouth occupied mine, I could feel his hands drifting slowly to my wrists. In one swift motion, my arms were above my head and I bit back a yelp. With one arm he held my hand; with the other he gripped my thigh.

"For them." I thought to myself as his fingernails dug into the recent scars on my wrists. Hissing in pain, I ripped my arms away from him. He finally broke the kiss and pushed me roughly away. I fell to the floor, my head cracking against the wooden drawers. I shook my head as my vision blurred and he looked down at me in disgust. A wicked grin quickly spread across his face and he bent down, his unusually white teeth blinding me. His fingers played with the leather jacket that I somehow always ended up in and with a wink, he ripped it off. My arms were tangled in the twisted fabric and I struggled, trying to slip the jacket back on. Underneath, I had a flimsy tee that Evie had let me borrow. My eyes widened and tears welled as I looked up at him pleadingly.

"Please." I could hear myself whispering over and over again. "Ik do it all willingly just please....not now." He glared at me before extending a hand like a grumpy two year old.

"You will inform the kingdom tomorrow of the marriage." He said gruffly before walking out through the threshold. I let out the breath I had inconspicuously been holding.

Evie.

That's who I needed right now. That's who I needed to tell me everything was going to s alright; that we would be together sooner rather than later.

Evie.

I struggled up, wincing at the shooting pain in my right ankle. I leaned against the wall, breathing heavily before wracking my brain for a healing spell.

"Wrap thee in cotton.
Bind thee above.
Protection from pain.
Surrounds thee like a glove."

I chanted it three times before heat enveloped my ankle and a sigh of relief escaped my lips. I stood shakily, taking tentative steps forward. As I reached the door, I put my ear up against it, a grin illuminating my face at the silence in the hallway. I slid out the door and off the ship, swiftly running the all too familiar path to Evie's house. 

A/N
I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK! WOULD TOU GUYS WANT A MEVIE FANFICTION CAUSE I ALREADY WROTE ONE LIKE AS A draft and Love it but was wondering if you guys would want to read it? It'd be like a prequel to this story! Comment and vote my 400 readers