Gone or Gone Gone?

It's me, ya boy, uh, skinny penis

Lol, jokes aside, look! Ya girls updating the very next day how rARE

If you missed out on yesterday's chapter I encourage you to read it, it's very important and the only calm before the storm lmao

Here's a meme to lighten the mood beforehand

Now

Bet you weren't expecting this⬇️
________________________

"WAKE UP, ROMEO AND GIVE US THE GODDAMN DETAILS!" Ashley boomed as she swung open Tyler's bedroom door which created an aggravating loud bang to echo through the walls of the house.

(That was originally supposed to be Brendon's line but ha you'll see)

And that was followed by Debby's own ruckus as she trampled over all the rubbish, plastic bottles and clothes and Tyler's carpeted bedroom floor. Each sound seemed ten times louder to Tyler.

"Wow Tyler, I didn't know you were secretly a pig" Ashley snorted as she picked up an unknown item from the pile of discarded things.

Tyler, disoriented and still partially consumed by sleep and drowsiness, peeked his head up from under his duvet. His eyes were wide and adjusting as he scanned his room.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Tyler groaned in that groggy morning voice most of us experience daily.

"We're here to get the details, of course" cheered Debby as she whimsically threw the white curtains apart, allowing fresh sunlight to flood and consume the previously dim area.

"Agh!" said Tyler. "Get out of my face with the lights!"

He rolled over in his bed to face the direction the sun was shining in so he wouldn't have to face it.

The slight fuzzy feeling in his head was enough to tell him that the night before was a success and that he didn't have a hangover, only a small, tiny buzzed ache which was nearly nonexistent. He only drank one small glass considering he was the drive home. He never really drank at all so his alcohol tolerance was low.

(A/N: I do not condone driving under the influence, drive safe kiddos)

"Oh come on, don't keep us waiting any longer!" Squealed one of his female friends, he was too tired to pinpoint who. "How was the date?"

"It was magical!" Tyler beamed, suddenly wide awake, even in his semi-conscious state he couldn't fight the smile appearing on his face. "We went to the see the high school kids' project and then we went to get milkshakes and fries and, oh! The best part was the last part, we had a picnic in the field under the stars with candles and champagne and food and I put my number in his phone and his number in my phone as we departed and, gah, it was amazing, he was amazing"

"You're so far gone" the blue hue joked.

"Oh hush" Debby chuckled, playfully shoving Ashley's shoulder. "What was your favourite part?" She chirped, directing her question at the moony brunette.