New Year, New... Drug Heist?

I FINALLY UPDATED FOR YOU GUYS!!
👈🏻😎👈🏻
______________

January 1st and it was already a busy day for Tyler.

His dad had asked him to help out at his hotel. It was not far from town, located beside a busy highway. The business was decent but the place was low on staff. Plus, it was family owned. So the brunette took the part-time job while his parents and siblings travel the world.

So, there he was. In a uniform. Mopping the floors. Not very exciting. Watching the day waste away but he was making the best of it.

"Yo, dude," a petite woman in the same uniform stated. "Would you mind going up to the 6th floor and checking out the lightbulbs? Someone called to say they weren't functioning properly. You might need to change a few while you're at it."

Tyler gave her an unimpressed look and a very evident frown. The 6th floor was sooo far awayyyy.

She tossed him a box of unused, unopened lightbulbs. "Get it done in 15 minutes and I'll give you the rest of the day off."

Tempting. Very tempting indeed.

So with that said, the man bolted up the stairs, toolbox and lightbulbs in hand. The elevators were available to customers only.

For someone of his height and build, he was quite clumsy. So, he fell down four steps. Seventeen times. Consecutively.

With bruises on his knees and a small cut above his eyebrow, he waltzed onto the 6th floor with the grace and beauty of an ostrich on crack.

When he found the dilapidated room he was looking for, he walked in without knocking because this is pretty much HIS hotel. Pretty much. It's his dad's so that automatically makes it his. PEMDAS, or something. Don't ask me, I don't make the math.

It was definitely a shocker when he found ROOM 0428 completely dark with heavy breathing coming from somewhere in the room. Someone was waiting, watching.

Tyler backed out slowly, he was not planning on getting mugged or attacked. Not today, Satan, not today.

Still in a flurry of mixed emotions and a state of disorientation, when the brunette heard loud voices down the hall shouting, he instantly backed into the broom closet beside ROOM 0428; the closest hiding spot to him.

Peeping through the keyhole, Tyler spied the men in black suits sneak into the dark room that he refused to enter.

They were up to something.

The curious side of him took over and against his better judgement, he pressed an ear to the wall separating the broom closet and the creepy room. He listened to their murmurs.

"Are we alone? No one saw us, right?"

"I thought I heard someone."

A third voice piped in. Tyler couldn't make out who owned the distant voice but it sounded unfamiliar to him.

"Shut up you two and listen! We don't have a lot of time." The voice faded out. "-coming here any day now and we need to plan every move. We cannot fuck this up, do you hear me?"