It's A Little-Less-Lonely Christmas

Enjoy the Filler, Peasants

_______________

It had been one whole month since the disappearance of the man. No contact from Josh whatsoever since that one meme.

And Tyler hated to admit it but it was damn funny meme. Why hadn't he already come across such a raw meme.

But enough about memes, we've got serious matters to attend to.

(Never change the topic if the conversation is about memes, sorry I had to move on, normally I wouldn't)

The brunette had sent messages everyday for the last 31 days, simply saying how his day went and how he was feeling and continuously questioning why the pink hue left.

All of which, were delivered but not responded to.

Tyler was starting to think Josh blocked him. TRAGIC. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

Well, now he's grown accustomed to it. Sending paragraph after paragraph while never expecting a reply. Occasionally a couple pictures for shits and giggles.

So, now that you've caught up, picture this.

A bitter Christmas morning alone. In his house. Probably with 13 empty cartons of ice cream scattered around the floors and furniture of the home as a result of eating his feelings. Along with 46 empty cans of soda, 15 empty packets of popcorn, 8 lonely pizza boxes with no more pizza inside. Ah, hard times.

( pFFT CATCH THAT REFERENCE SWEETIE )

The man was a mess and that was totally fine by him. Pfft, who needs inner peace amirite?

He was deliberately avoiding his friends for weeks because he just wasn't in the mood, he needed space.

Time to think. And to plan. And to not shower.

He also wanted company. Preferably from one particular person.

~~~

The unkept sweetheart was blissfully unaware of the pounding on his door until he was ripped from his dream-filled slumber.

But it wasn't any knock, it was the planned knocking pattern his friend group had devised together.

He'd know it anywhere.

And it was just forceful enough to know which group member it was.

"Piss off, Brendon. I'm trying to wallow in my own self pity here and that obnoxious banging is interrupting tHE FEELING!" the usually cheerful boy hollered, loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

"I don't take orders from peasants, Tyler! I'm coming in and you're not gonna stop me" Tyler heard the dark haired man shout.

He immediately hopped out of bed to watch the front door from the top of the wooden stairs. The surprise he had in store would have a high chance of brightening his day, even in the slightest.

He had boobytrapped the place.

When you have tons of time to yourself, weird shit happens.