Strange...

Demoman inhaled sharply, clutching his beanie with an anxious look in his eyes. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and his head spinning as he sat next to Medic, holding a cup of warm tea.

His palms were sweaty, his knees were weak, and his arms were heavy. What happened to him? How did he end up feeling this way? What happened!?

"I feel strange, doc," he cried. "Like I've never felt before!"

Without missing a beat, Medic simply raised his cup of tea to his lips, and gently sipped it, savouring the burst of flavour the tea leaves provided.

"Zon't vorry, Demoman," Medic calmly said, still enjoying his cup of tea. "You're just sober."

---

HAH! I told you I'll post another one today! Man I don't think it's even been 10 minutes! After all, this one is pretty damn short. In fact, it's the fastest comic I've ever made (but it's definitely not the best).

This quote is from Tintin (the movie) by the way!

Oh and NOTE: October is going to be TF2 month for me! That means I'll be drawing nothing but TF2 comics and fanart! Stay tuned for that! (You can also check me out on Instagram (pawseds) and DeviantART (beginneratart).

Also, cheers to you mates who found the meme reference. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)