Scoutspressions

Geez, when was the last time I updated this thing..?

I'll cut to the chase: this is more of an update chapter than anything else. Life has been busy, and I've been further busying myself with my own personal projects which I'm prioritising over fan art. I don't know when I'll make another TF2 comic, though I do want to make more and still have a ton of ideas from literal years ago, but now it's just a manner of again, priorities. Sorry guys! Have a bunch of expressions made by Scout in Expiration Date.

If you're curious to know more: the main project I'm working on right now is writing the first draft of Destiny, an urban-fantasy/adventure story. I'm joining Camp NaNoWriMo with this project and have set a word goal on the official NaNoWriMo site. I hope to finish this draft as soon as I could because I've spent far too long delaying it. Plus, I'll be giving myself some time between the first draft and editing it, so I'll be able to do other stuff as well!

If you want to see more art and ramblings, you can check me out on these social media platforms:

Instagram and Twitter: pawseds
Instagram but it's a sketch dump for story planning: art.tart.factory
deviantART: beginneratart
NaNoWriMo: ofQuillsandInk

See you guys sometime in the future. Thanks for sticking with this book!