Chapter 2~

"Help!"
I was running for my life. A black wolf had started chasing me. I ran into my little city I know as home, but no one heard me. I ran up to people panting as I spoke.
"Someone help!"
It was like I didn't exist. Someone... anyone..? Please why can't anyone see me... why can't anyone hear me? The wolf was gaining on me. It chased me until I reached the outskirts of the city. The wolf then just disappeared. Not taking any chances though, I ran into an old abandoned building.
The door opened with a long and loud creak. I left the door opened so I could see. All along the walls were the word 'Change' written in blood. I was scared. Change..? Change what? I shrugged it off thinking I was simply in an old asylum... but I've been all over town and the only asylum was still open. Still in business.
On the floor I saw what looked like medical papers and picked them up.

Log date: 3014
Subject: Bishop, Chris
Name: Galen
I am inside the interrogation room with the subject. He seems oddly quiet. I just asked him if he knows why he is here. He responded: I never did. He looked up enough that I could see his face in the shadows of his own hair. He is giving me a frightening smile and his eyes seem to look like an empty red glowing abyss. He is getting up. He is approaching.

That was all that was understandable. The rest of the writing looked like panicked scribbles. 'Oh god he's after mę' I was able to read that. But, why was I here and it's 2019. Am I in the future?
"I chose the black one and now I'm here~" I looked in the direction of the voice to see a morbid version of me.
Scratches everywhere on their body. Hair long enough to reach their shoulders. Hair in unsightly knots and curls. Sword in hand.
"Chose the black one? You mean the black door? That was just a dream..." He got closer. I could hear him laugh.
"I killed him. You will kill him. But I can prevent any of this. I can save you."
I felt a chill go down my spine as I heard the sound of a sword being unsheathed.
"W-what are you doing?" My voice sounded small and scared. Well I am scared at the moment.
"Golden killer? More like immortal killer. One stab and it will all be over." He held the sword to my throat. When did he get behind me?!
"Goodnight~"
*beep... beep... beep*
I heard the steady beeping and opened my eyes. A room and monitor... wait I was in a hospital!
I saw a lady walk in with an anxious looking Derek. The lady looked young, perhaps in her 20's. I looked at her name tag. Galen. Wait a second..?
"Chris! Oh gods are you okay? I was called at my job. They said you had just pasted out in the super market and that you were taken to the hospital! What happened?" I merely looked at him confused.
"I went to the grocery store..?" I didn't remember leaving the house at all.
"Yes you did. Unfortunately you have to stay the night here... but I'll record the episode of M.G (mystery girls) that is showing today and we can watch it tomorrow." I smiled and nodded but my smile faded when Galen and Derek left. I looked at the clock 4:25 p.m.
Ugh... I guess I'll stay up tonight...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so bored. I have counted over 3,000 tiles on the floor. I glanced at my clock. 2:59 a.m.
"Hello in there~"
I turned my head towards the door and saw a box had been push under the door.