Chapter 9~

Flashback
   "Derek?" I was really shy about asking this.
   "Yeah bro?" I took a deep breath.
   "C-can I s-see you soul?" He smiled and summoned his royal blue soul. It was so enchanting. I blushed when I noticed I had accidentally summoned my soul.
   "Y-your soul looks nice" I blushed a bit darker when his soul came so close to mine that the aura's touched.
   "Yours look nice too." I squeaked when the souls touched. I looked at Derek and saw him blushing too.
   "W-what are the souls doing?" I gave him an curious look.
   "They're bonding... it usually happens with siblin-ngh..." I couldn't help a small noise that escaped when the two souls fused. The souls moved in perfect synchronization.
   "Wow... it looks so pretty..." Without thinking I pulled him into a hug, holding in my need to make noise. It had a funny sensation that caused bodies like mine to react to. I gasped as the souls started separating.
   "Damn it..." I muttered underneath my breath. What is this feeling? The souls were completely separated and we were sitting in silence.
   "I love ya Derek."
   "Love you too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I woke up with bandages everywhere. The room was comfortably dark. But I noticed my heart had a scratch.
   "Chris thank goodness your up! Come on! We are going to train. You have to be prepared for another fight! And I do to." I nodded.
   Great time to learn how to fight... this probably won't end well...