Chapter 10~

Me, Starr, Eluna, and Aura were all out in the field. Me and Starr wore more protective gear that would be extremely helpful in our journey. I wore beige baggy pants but underneath it I had a strap that held a sheathed pocket knife as a backup. I wore my normal long black and white striped shirt only with a strap to hold my bow and arrows , and another to hold a small sword.
   Starr wore an armored white dress. She had multiple straps with swords. She even had some in her boots.
   "Okay Chris we'll start with your target practice. You see that target over there." I looked at were Eluna pointed. The target looked like it was a miles distance.
   "You will attempt to shoot that distance. Just believe." Great one of those if you believe it will happen cliches. I drew me bow and readied an arrow. Okay... just... believe! I closed my eyes and shot. I hit a perfect bullseye. Well I'll be a changlings uncle!
   "Very good. From the looks of it you can handle the bow and you already know the art of the sword?" I nodded.
   "Starr you know your training right?"
   "Yes!"
   "Good... if you believe you are ready to leave than we'll open the portal."
   I looked at Starr with a glare that said 'Stay' but she looked back at Aura and said we are ready. Great! Just fantastic! Without warning Starr grabbed me and dragged me into the portal that I hadn't noticed had formed. Here we go.
*************************************
   "Chris wake up!" I heard Starr whisper yell at me.
   "Five more minutes mommy" I felt her whack me in the head.
   "Ow okay I'm up I'm up..." I looked around. We were in a forest. I saw a small house nearby.
   "Should we- and she's already on her way there... Wait for me!" I ran after her. We both stopped at the front door. I mainly stopped to catch my breath but knocking is important too I guess. Knock knock. I heard a female voice respond.
   "Be right there!" We patiently waited. Soon the door opened and a young girl I'd say about 15 opened the door. Her hair was brown, short, and wavy. One eye was brown and the other was half brown half green. Her clothes didn't really match and she looked like she was struggling to swallow the cookie in her mouth whole.
   "U-um hi uh oh how rude of me come on in!" She moved aside to let us enter and closed the door behind us.
   "So what brings you two to the middle of an abandoned forest?" Me and Starr exchanged a small look.
   "We um how do i saw this with out sounding crazy..."
   "You two are not human beings traveling throughout dimensions looking for something or someone?" Starr looked dumbfounded. I nodded. How did she know?! She barely looks like she knows how to use an oven!
   "Well um I kinda knew that you weren't from this dimension because one I'm also different. I am Maddie, I control the earth element. Also how rude I do know how use an oven." Wait can she-
   "Yeah I can read thoughts... well i looks like it's getting late. Time moves differently here. If you want you can stay the night?"
   "That'd be great"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Hey little sis! What if we made multiple worlds?! That way we can have even more creations!"
   "That sounds awesome!"
   "I've already started a new one! I'll call the creations that live here... humans!"
   "That's a silly name"
   "No one asked you!"