Chapter 13~

It was still dark out but I couldn't sleep. I managed to rip myself from the cuddling pack of beasts. I wasn't that far from the others. I was just far enough so that I couldn't hear Starr's snoring. How can such a delicate creature be so loud?! ... actually I take that back. She is in no why delicate.
   "Heh... a shooting star..." I sadly watched the star fly across the starry sky. I wish for Derek to be safe... I wish for someone to make sure he's okay.
   I let out a sigh I looked at my necklace. I looked at my reflection. My skin seemed paler than usual. A small bit of red blush on my cheeks. My hair still had the night ruffles as I call them. Dark bags hung under my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "H-hey? Are you Derek?"
   "Who's there?!"
   "Stay calm and stay quiet... I'll have you out in no time"
   As so as Derek was taken out of the place his captor had him and he was in the out side he turned to the one who had freed him.
   "Who are you?"
   "I'll tell you when I take you to him..."
   "Are you gonna hurt me..?"
   "No."
   "... who are you taking me too?"
   "Don't worry... you already know you can trust him..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Chris what are you doing here?!" No... I don't want to get up... I opened my eyes to see a very pissed off Starr.
   "What were you thinking falling asleep here?! What if you got taken or killed or who knows what else?" I groaned in annoyance.
   "Sorry 'mom' I'll remember too stay put when I'm being suffocated in a hug." She huffed and dragged me by the collar of my shirt.
   "Is there anything to eat here?" I could kill for something to eat. On second though maybe I'd just punch someone softly for food... not kill.
   "Only a few berries..." Okay I can eat one or two and let the others have the rest. They got to keep their strength up.
   We sat in a small circle and ate. There were about 60 berries. So naturally I ate five while the others had ten each. We decided to leave the rest in case of an emergency.
   "So where to chosen one?" Lurec asked with a hint of sarcasm.
   "Umm I don't really know. How about we vote?" Everyone seemed to be okay with any plan I came up with. Gods why do they look up to me like I know what I'm doing.
   "All those that say we go North?" No one raised a hand.
   "All for East?" Starr raised her hand.
   "All for West?" I raised my own hand.
   "So South it is?"
   "Yeah looks like?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "If we head north we should find him."
   "Ugh we've been walking for hours... I need food, water, a rest!"
   "... there's a lake up ahead with some bushes of blue berries. We'll rest there okay?"
   "Okay... umm can I at least know your gender?! I just really want to know something about you..."
   "I'm female for your information... and I hope you trust me when I say that I'm taking you somewhere safe..."
   "I don't really have a choice at the moment..."
   "Gods I'll tell you a bit about myself if you stop looking so hopeless!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yes! Point one for the good side!"
"Ugh seriously! Maybe I should send Kirnon to lower their morale..."
"W-what?! No not him their not ready to take him on!"
"Let's see how good your 'creation' is against my little demon!Hehehaha!"
"Chris, Derek... stay safe my children..."