Chapter 15~

It went from blistering hot to cold. Cold was all I could feel. Muffled shouts were all I heard as I felt a calming sensation take over. For a split second, I felt release. Freedom. True happiness. No pain. No worry. But after that second I felt like I had fallen from a cliff and landed in a pit of dagger spikes. I wanted to scream so loud that I'd shatter the thin fabrics of time and space. But I didn't. I just stayed there and tried to focus on the voices.
   "Who is he? Will he be okay? He looks familiar but I don't remember him."
   That voice sounded so familiar. I felt pain shoot through my skull as I forced my eyes opened. When I did I could feel all of my other senses awaken. My mouth tasted of blood. Smell, burning ash and pinecones? I know that smell...
   "Oh he's up!" I looked up. I tried to look at who was holding me but all I could make out was a t-shirt and red hair.
   "Umm hi are you okay... wait stupid question. What's your name?" I feel like I know that voice but I can't remember... W-what is my name... Chris? I think so... ugh I don't know.
   "I... think my name is C-Chris..." He looked down at me. My voice sounded like sand paper rubbing against each other. Do I know him he really seems familiar...
   "Well my name is Derek. Don't worry... my friend should be here soon." I nodded slowly grunting in pain.
   "A-are you uncomfortable Chris?... Heh weird my little brothers name is Chris too." I gave him a curious look. Am I? No not likely...
   I heard multiple foot steps rapidly approaching. I struggled to look at who was coming. Two, no three girls and one boy. The one with blonde hair was crying as she hugged me and started check my badly burned and injured body.
   "Starr? What are you doing here?" Starr... her name is Starr...
   "Derek..?" She looked like she had seen a ghost.
   "Oh my Grace! Thank goodness your okay!" She hugged him as if he was going to dissolve any second now.
   "Wait... if your here than that means this..." He looked at me.
   "Is my little bro?" Starr nodded and Derek, his name was I think, looked at me as if he had found something important to him.
    "U-umm please forgive me but I... don't remember any of you..."
    "Amnesia... he doesn't have that much damage his memory should return soon." I looked at the girl. Not the one with brown hair and green eyes. The one with blue hair and a cloak over her.
   "Umm w-who are y... you?" I paused ass I was moved from my cradles position to a laying down position.
   She took off her cloak. She was wearing blue armor and had many vials and weapons.
   "I am Lana. You will remember soon but you had wish on my falling star for someone to help you brother." She gestured to Derek.
   God... I need to sleep... I feel a bit numb. I felt myself fall into a calm sleeping state. I felt someone kiss my forehead and whisper 'Sleep tight' to me. Love you brother...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Hah! Kirnon didn't kill them! Yes! Another point for the good team!"
   "So this is a game to to you?"
   "N-no!"
   "Oh than why the need for points? Oh you should have told me this was a game... you know how I love to use cheats little sister~"