Chapter 8~

I woke up to a large open field. In front stood the crazy weird me.
   "Y-you?!" He smiled, sword already in hand. He moved to the side a little, enough for me to see a tied up Starr. She was tied to a pole.
   "Starr! Let her go!" He smirked.
   "Make me." That's it. I don't even know how I got it but when I looked at my hands I was holding a bow. Without warning I shot an arrow. It hit him in the knee.
   "Haha! No formalities huh? Well than, Kyoki is my name..." He swung the sword, slashing my arm.
   "And killing is my game~" I winced in pain but quickly recovered, I shot three more arrows. One missed. One hit him in the arm that held the sword. And one hit him in the stomach.
  "Hah you can't kill me that easily~" My voice sounded like it echoed, and it was abnormally deep. Great evil puberty.
   Kyoki pulled out the arrow in his arm and threw it at me. I easily dodged but when I looked at him he was close enough. He swung and slashed my in the stomach. Seeing an opportunity he swung at my face. I moved far enough for it to only graze my cheek.
   I dropped my bow and quickly grabbed him by the wrists and pushed him down to the blood stained grass. I honestly could see him blush as he tried to escape my surprisingly strong grip. I couldn't help a small smirk that crept onto my face.
  "Just kiss already!" We mutually glared at Starr.
   "Shut up!" Kyoki practically as red as a tomato.
   I slipped my and onto the grip of the sword and quickly stabbed him in the skull.
   "Starr! Are you okay" I asked running to untie her.
   "Yeah... now any idea where we are?" I shook my head no. She sighed and led me to the house from my dreams. I started to feel dizzy as I stumbled inside. The rest was a blur.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Hilda! Stop... this fight is pointless! Stop hurting him..."
   "Why? Why do you care? He's just like me, and I know you don't care about me."
   "I do!"
   "Stop lying! I know you hate me so stop pretending."
   "Let him choose his own fate!"
   "I'm not the one that decides what happens. Derek does..."
   "What do you-"
   "When the love fades only hate is left. Will the love return before it's to late or will hate win?"
   "You're scaring me..."
   "You should be scared of the monster you made."
   "I'm sorry..."
   "... it's to late for apologies"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    "To late for apologies huh? Not to late for revenge right Derek?"
   "Chris will save me! You'll see"
   "Don't you see? Once I'm done with you, you'll never see anyone the same~"
   "Hey stay away!"
   "Stop!"
   "Please stop..."
   "... help me"