Chapter 2

Hayley, this is Matt. I was wondering if you would like to go get breakfast with me? BTW I got your phone number from your sister, she gave it to me last night. He was really texting me right now, oh my god! I replied back with a yes I'd love to. We agreed on meeting at waffle house in an hour. Breakfast went well, so well that he wanted to see me again. He asked me out for a movie date tonight. How is a guy like Matt wanting to see me again?

   Vanessa helped me on choosing an outfit for tonight. "I'm so glad he is wanting to go out with you. He seems like a very great guy, so don't blow it." She laughed and wished me luck. I was feeling nervous, it's been a while since I have gone on a date. I'm worried that I'll embarrass myself. What if he doesn't actually like me? I mean how did I even get this guy to ask me out on a date? I crossed my fingers and hoped that it would go alright, or if possible that it would go great.  

   "I had a great time tonight", he said. "Me too, thank you for the movie and the popcorn." He smiled and asked if we could see each other again some time this week, I obviously wasn't going to say no to this guy. He gave me a smile and told me goodnight as he left in his truck. I walked inside to find Vanessa smiling extra hard. "You were listening weren't you?" She laughed and admitted it. She began blabbing on about how she can see me and Matt together as a couple. I tried to picture it but I just laughed, I'm still shocked that I actually got a cute guy talking to me. Now I was just there thinking about this boy I just met. could he really want to be with me? am I dreaming? real or not, I haven't felt this way over a guy in a long time. It felt nice to have a crush on someone again, just hoping that I don't get my heart crushed into a million pieces.