Chapter 6

"Damon...I, I want to be with you. I want you. I love you!" Damon takes my hand and holds my chin, his eyes are locked on mine. His lips were just a few inches away from mine. His hair, his body, his everything. It's all I want. "Kiss me," he said. I closed my eyes, ready to touch my lips with his. This is it, I am about to finally kiss  him. Oh how i want to taste those lips of his. "Hayley, Hayley wake up!" I woke up confused. I looked over my sheets to find Vanessa standing there with a look on her face. "W-what happened?" I asked. She pulled the blankets off of me and sat. "You were dreaming and...well...you said Damon's name." I stopped rubbing my eyes and sat up. Did I hear her right? Did she really say that? "What did you say?" I asked. I got up and went to my bathroom to splash water on my face. "You said Damon's name in your sleep. Why? OH MY GOD! Were you dreaming of him?" she asked with big wide eyes. "What? Of course not don't be silly." I tried not to show her my face because somehow she could always tell when I was lying. But, She grabbed my arm and  turned me around to face her. "Hayley you are a liar !" she said. I pulled off and tried to run for the door, but she got there before me and slammed the door shut. "Alright I'll tell you," I said. So I told her what happened, watching every face expression she made and when i was done she gave me the look that says "see I told you." She got up and crossed her arms. "What?" I asked. She smiled and said, "I told you that you were going to end up getting feelings for this guy." Nonsense I am not getting feelings for Damon. Or...was I ? "I am not. Now can we please go downstairs and eat breakfast?" I asked. "Sure, but don't eat too much. Harry wants to take us out later to Olive Garden, says he has something to announce."

   Later that day, we were all sitting down in Olive Garden. "Hayley, are you and Matt good now?" asked Harry. "Yea, we are. We talked on the phone and we've made up. why?" I said. He smiled and said that he was just curious. We sat there for a few hours enjoying the meal and talking to one another. I asked Harry why he did he want to bring us here. He looked over at Vanessa, got out of  his chair and kneeled down on one knee. "Vanessa Jones, will you marry me?"he asked with excitement. "I know we haven't been dating for that long but we have known each other for a long time. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you." OMG! He really did it! people around us looked our direction and waited to hear my sister's  response. "I-I can't believe it, of course I will marry you!" She said. She grabbed Harry's face and kissed him while the crowd and I applaud. I couldn't be happier for her. "Congrats you guys!" I said. Later that night, we all went home to sit back and watch Halloween. I was excited because Halloween was next month and who wouldn't be watching scary movies already? Knock Knock. I got up to open the door, it was Matt. "Hey babe, I thought I'd come see you." He kissed my cheek and closed the door behind him. "Oh sure, we were just watching Halloween," I said. My sister turned around and waved at Matt. "Is that a ring I see on you?" he asked. She giggled and nodded. He ran to her and took a closer look at her ring. "Wow, congrats you guys," he said. When the movie finished Harry and my sister went out to the gas station for some junk food. Matt and I sat there in each others arms in silence. I was starting to drift off to sleep when suddenly Matt clears his throat and sits up. "Hayley I didn't just come over to see you, I also wanted to ask you something important that can no longer wait. "ok...ask then," I said. He smiled and took my hand. "Hayley would you like to move in with me?" Wait what?! I couldn't believe my ears, he wants me to move in with him? I sat there frozen unable to speak. "Hayley?" his face showing concern. "Yes, I'll move in with you."