Chapter 18

It's july now, I'm now 8 months pregnant. I've been missing for two months now, I cant begin to imagine how much pain my family is going through...and most of all how much pain Damon must be in. I'm still in this cabin with Matt, my husband that says he loves me and doesn't want me to leave him ever. Matt has been behaving different lately, I mean it depends on his day. If Matt is having a good day he unties me and lets me watch tv with him or even have fast food when he brings some, and best of all he lets me be free from morning to night time. Now when he has his bad days he slaps me, insults me and leaves me bruises when he grabs me too hard. He also doesn't give me dinner, he'll give me breakfast and lunch but not dinner. I can honestly say that he has more good days than bad ones, if he had more bad ones my baby and I would be starving and probably in bad shape. "Hi Hayley, I've got a busy day today so lets get started. Here let me untie you right now because later on I wont be around and you know that when I leave you have to be tied up right?" I nodded and stayed still, he was always so much nicer when I listened and when I'm polite to him. He untied me, helped me up from the bed and led me to the living room. He sat me on the couch and headed to the kitchen. "Do you want bacon and eggs? Maybe even some toast too?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes please, that would be great. Thank you Matt." He smiled and got straight to it. I sat there staring at the wall, I couldn't help but think how much longer until I am found. Will the cops bust in at any moment? or will it be Damon and my sister? I don't care who, I just want to be found and be taken home. "Ok food is ready, here eat while I shower real quick." I nodded and thanked him again. "Oh and Hayley remember don't try anything stupid or I WILL hurt you." I nodded again and he headed into the shower. I could of tried to look for his phone but I never knew where he would hide it, I tried to search for it once and I almost got knocked off the bed once when he came after me. I tried to leave but the doors required unlocking a bunch of stupid locks that I couldn't get done in less than thirty seconds. I really felt trapped here. I sat there staring at the wall now, trying to imagine myself with my family and my baby in my arms. I suddenly felt my baby kick, I always loved feeling him move around and kick. I cant wait to have him in my arms, to see his gorgeous face, and to have his little hand holding my finger. I put my hand on my belly and felt him kick one more time. This little baby of mine is the most amazing thing that could of ever happened to me. "Alright Hayley I got to go out and run a few errands, lets get you back on the bed." He gave me his hand to hold and helped me to the room, tied me and kissed my forehead. 

   It was probably two hours later when Matt was finally home, but little did I know that he brought someone with him. "Hang on let me go do something right quick and then I'll be all yours," said Matt. He opened the door and signaled for me to be quiet. "I have a guest over, so don't make any noise or I will make sure you never feel that baby of ours kick ever again." I nodded and he walked over to his drawer, he took out a bag. At first I didn't know what it was until he opened it and I could smell it. It was Pot! He sniffed it and smiled, he looked so damn happy. He told me again not to make any noise and left the room. Since I had to be quiet I could hear their conversation. "How about we have a little fun?" he asked. "Oh honey I would love to smoke that with you. Come on lets start," said a female voice. I knew that voice...or at least I think so. They started smoking and laughing and then I heard them kissing. "I want you inside me right now baby," Whispered the girl. I heard them toss their shoes and I knew what comes after that, clothes are coming off. I tried not to hear them anymore but they were loud as hell, all I could hear was moaning and thrusting and giggling. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to yell and kick. But I was feeling too tired, too weak to even try. An hour had gone by and they were finally done. I hope they were done and not taking a fucking break. "God that was amazing, and longer than last time," said the girl. Matt agreed and I'm guessing they're making out now. "Ok baby thank you for today but I have to go before I'm late to work." I heard movement, I'm guessing they are getting dressed. "Oh baby girl I don't want you to go," said Matt in a low voice. "I could move in here with you," said the girl with a stupid little giggle. "That would be amazing baby girl but not right now, give me a month or so. I have to get this placed cleaned up well and fixed up, its got to look better before you try to move in." She giggled and said ok, then left.

   Later that day Matt and I sat on the couch watching his stupid funny videos he likes to search up. I couldn't enjoy anything, my feet and back were aching so badly. I tried not to be a bother but I couldn't help it anymore. "Matt, I am so sorry to bother but my feet hurt and my back, could I get a pillow to put my feet up? Is it ok if I lie down?" He looked at me all annoyed but he gave me the pillow anyway and helped me lie down. After a while he got up and started making dinner, I lied there taking in the pain from the small contractions I was starting to get. I started drifting off to sleep until I heard Matt say that the food was ready. "Can I actually go use the bathroom right quick? I'm sorry I have to go again," I said. He nodded and let me go, while he got the food to the couch. When I came back out I found a bowl of chicken and rice waiting for me along with orange juice. "Thank you Matt, this looks delicious." He smiled and signaled for me to start eating.