Chapter 1

"Hayley! get up it's time to go to work!" yelled Vanessa. I opened my eyes and noticed it was 8:30am. Shit my shift starts at 9am. "I'm up, I'm up! Can you help me with getting my clothes out please." I ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower. " Your clothes are ready!" I checked the time I had left, 15 minutes left. I headed downstairs to have some breakfast deciding to leave my hair up in a bun and only apply mascara and do the rest of my makeup when I get to work. "Oh Hayley here's your favorite food, bacon and toast, By the way my boss just called, he gave me the day off so I can take you to work." Great, I hated taking a taxi or the bus. We got in the car and talked about last nights episode of the walking dead. Lately we have been binge watching the walking dead, we thought it was the best show ever so far. "OH MY GOD, this is my song!" Vanessa kept yelling and put up the volume to Love Me Like You Do By Ellie Goulding. She had become obessed with the song ever since Fifty Shades Of Grey came out. She would day dream of how she would move to seattle to find herself a Christian Grey."Bye Vanessa, see you later."

    It was barely 3pm and I was already getting irritated with the slow business. Oh lord can I please just go home? What if i fake an illness right now, i'm sure my boss will let me go home. I made my way towards to where my boss was standing, fist closed, scared to ask...but right when i'm about to say something a group of four guys walk in and talking loudly. "Hayley can you go take care of them?" said Mr. smith. Ugh! I turned around and smiled. "Hi, i'm hayley and i will be your waitress for today. What can I get you all to drink?" One of the guys looked at me up and down making me feel very uncomfortable. "Oh baby i know what i want to drink," the guy said it with his eyes constantly looking at my body and licking his lips. "Excuse me?" He began to laugh and his friends joined in, except for one who was just staring down at the table. I suddenly felt a hand go on my waist, tugging on my apron. My blood began to rise up, I was very angry and without thinking I slapped him very hard that everyone who was around looked in our direction. "Hayley come with me," said Mr. Smith. "Are you alright? how about you just take the rest of the day off?" He insisted on taking the rest of the day off, so i did. I called Vanessa to come and pick me up.

    "Hayley get in," said Vanessa. "Excuse me Hayley?" said a voice. It was the guy who had his head down when his friend was being an asshole. what could he want? "Hayley I am so sorry about my friend in there, he's just stupid and doesn't know when to quit with shit like that." why couldn't the dick of his friend come apologize himself? "It's fine anything else?" He looked at me with wide eyes and backed away. "why are you friends with them? you don't seem like you're an asshole like them." He looked at the ground and back at me saying, "I don't even know." I studied him more and realized that he was no older than twenty-two, he has blue eyes and was fit. "Some advice? choose your friends wisely next time." He laughed and agreed, apologizing one more time.

    As soon as we got home I collapsed on the couch and took a nap. I was dreaming about my wedding day, Mr. perfect was waiting for me. I couldn't see his face, but the dress I had on was beautiful. It was similar to Bella's from Twilight. Everything looked amazing. "Ahhh!" what the? I was awaken by a scream coming down the stairs. "Hayley Jones, you and I are going out tonight so get pretty come on." Vanessa began to rummage through my closet. " where are we going" I said. "Somewhere that involves you looking pretty, but I can't find anything in your closet. Hmm...let's look through mine!" Oh my, my sister was more girly than me. she was the type to dress up like the girls from Pretty Little Liars. " Vanessa, you know I don't like parties at all." she gave me that look to shut me up and just go along with her plans.

   We arrived at a big house that looked more like a mansion. People were drunk already and others were just smoking and being stupid. People were jumping from the balcony,  some were half naked, taking shots, playing beer pong and others were just making out. This is why I don't like parties, people don't know what they are doing or the party gets out of hand and the police ends up getting involved. I might sound lame but I just never really was a party person.

    It's been two hours since we've been here and I'm already getting bored of just standing here watching people throw up or get even more high. But, my sister was having lots of fun. she was dancing with a niece guy named Harry. Harry has been her friend since middle school, I was certain that he was or will be crushing on my sister. I obviously didn't want to ruin the fun for her. So I began to walk around to find somewhere to just sit and be on my phone, but everywhere I went there was people doing too much of PDA. so I decided to go outside to the backyard deck. "Hi darling, are you alone tonight?" I turned around to see a tall guy who obviously looked high as fuck! "Come here I'll show you what fun we can have." I tried hard to push him off, but he was stronger. Then he was pulled off by a guy with dark brown hair, he punched the guy and told him to go away. "Are you alright?" He looked for any injuries on me but I told him I was fine. "Good, I'm Matt your knight in shinning armor." He was pretty cute, tall, hazel eyes and was about twenty-one years old but...there was something about him that made me want to know more. We talked and sat for a moment, until he convinced me to go play beer bong, Turns out I'm really good at it. "Hayley who's this?" said Vanessa. Matt reached for her hand to introduce himself. They talked and talked while I danced with Harry. "Thank you for all the fun tonight Matt." He reached for the door handle so I could get in the car. "Of course no problem, Goodnight Hayley."