Chapter 7

Two weeks have passed and I'm happily living with Matt. His apartment was small and simple but I loved it. I remember my sister screaming with joy when I told her that Matt had asked me to move in with him. Everything seemed to be going  really great. My sister was engaged and I was living with the best boyfriend ever. who could ask for more? I had to be honest it did feel weird, I wasn't used to sharing a bed. Matt was an awful person to sleep with. He isn't the type to stay in one spot, he kept moving around, pulling the covers and snore. But, I really am happy to be living with him. Today was October the 30th which meant there was a Halloween party. Damon had texted me and invited my sister and I to his huge party that he was planning. I got up and headed for a shower, I knew I had to get ready so I could go get a costume. When I got out the shower I realized that Matt was still sleeping. I bent over to his ear and whispered for him to get up. But all he said was, "Please...shut the hell up." I didn't know what to say so I backed up, changed and left. Vanessa had texted me saying she was also going shopping so she passed by and picked me up.

   Two hours later and we were still at Spirit Halloween looking at each costume. "Hayley look. why don't you dress up as a sexy cop?" She handed it over for me to see, I could not believe she expected me to show lots of skin. "Oh Hayley don't look at me that way, you should just show skin for this one time. I know Matt would appreciate it." She laughed and walked away, leaving me to think. I shrugged and tossed it in the cart. I went around the corner and found a hot nurse  costume, perfect for Vanessa. "Vanessa look what I found for you!" She turned around and smiled. "Only because you are dressing up as a sexy cop." We were about to line up to pay until I saw Damon and I wasn't the only one who noticed him. "Damon, hi!" yelled Vanessa. She waved him over and turned around to face me. "Did you ever tell him about how you dreamt with him?" she said. Oh god, of course she still remembers. "Hi girls, I'm guessing you guys are coming to my party?" Vanessa simply nodded and looked at me. I don't know what came over me that I began to feel nervous and shy. "Y-Yes we will be there," I said. He looked down at our cart trying to get a glimpse of our costumes. Vanessa immediately yelled a big fat NO. "Sorry, I  just think it should be a surprise," she said. He smiled and agreed, said his goodbyes and left.

   when I got home I found Matt in the living room still in his pj's. "Matt it's 3pm already why are you still in those?" He looked over at me and said, "because I want to." I cleaned up the apartment and went into our room to start getting things ready for my costume. "About time I am meeting this Damon friend of yours." I turned around and saw Matt sitting on the bed staring at my costume. "Yea...I meant for y'all to meet sooner but you were either busy or something was up. He's a great friend, you'll like him I promise." He stood up and held my costume in confusion. "uh...Hayley? is this what you are wearing to his party?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "It's a little too revealing don't you think?" I grabbed my black heels and took the costume from him. "Yea, but it's just for this one time. I know I won't end up wearing this ever again." I looked at him and realized he wasn't so pleased with my answer. For a second I thought he was going to yell and ask me to wear something else but instead he shook his head and said ok while heading to the bathroom. while Matt showered I started on my makeup, I was going to try to go all out. I took out the foundation, the liquid eyeliner, the mascara, the eyebrow pencil, concealer, highlight, blush and a little of red lipstick.  I took a look at my makeup and didn't quite recognize myself, it had been a while since I had done my makeup and it felt quite nice to be all dolled up for a fun day. I suddenly was super excited for Damon's party, I was really hoping for things to go well with my boyfriend and him. I put on my costume hoping that I didn't look ridiculous in it, I checked myself out in the mirror and laughed. oh god, what did I agree to? I was about to take it off until I saw Matt standing there biting his lip. "Damn babe, I wasn't so pleased of the thought of you in that but right now...you're making me want to make you mine in bed." his voice sounding so hot, so sexual, it was making my knees weak. "Matt...we don't have time for that right now." He smiled and walked over to kiss my forehead. "I'm sorry it's just...you turned me on, seeing you in that, god it kills me." he said with a smirk on his face. I instantly blushed and looked down at the ground. He always knew how to get to me. I walked over to him, hugged him from behind and kissed his neck. He froze, dropped his clothes and turned around to face me. our lips inches away, his hands on my waist. we kissed, we pulled each other closer and next thing you know I was getting undressed.