Chapter 19

Four days ago was another month that passed by, so that means I've been trapped with Matt for Three months now. But on the bright side I'm now Nine months, my baby could come out soon! I'm excited to have him in my arms, to finally meet the little rascal that keeps me up most nights, the one who keeps giving me these damn contractions. I still havent thought of names...I cant be in the hospital not knowing what I want to name my child. There's so many names to choose from. What if I name him Mike? No that sounds bad. Liam? No. Brandon? Noah! I like that one. Alex? Dylan? Nathan! I like that one too. Ezra...maybe not? "Hayley I have a guest again, you know not to make noise right?" asked Matt. I nodded and rolled my eyes, thankfully he only saw me nod. "Good girl." He left the room with pot in his hands, it looked like he had way more than last time. "Ready to start the fun baby girl?" asked Matt. "Honey, You should know my answer by now." It was the same girl, I could tell by her stupid giggle. But I still couldnt shake off the feeling I had, I know her from somewhere but where? Oh dear god these contractions are coming stronger now. "Oh god! Oh god! I love how you do that honey!" Yelled the girl. Here we go again with the moaning and shit. I felt sick, but it wasnt because of them. I felt like something was wrong. I felt pain coming from down there, I thought it was just the harsh contractions but I felt something coming out of me. I looked down and found...blood. Oh dear god! "M-Matt...MATT!" I heard them stop. "Who was that?" asked the girl. "Shit...it's fucking Hayley. I told her to shut up or else. God dammit!" I kept trying to yell but I felt like my voice was getting lower and lower. "You have Hayley here? Are you stupid? You know what never mind go see what that bitch wants." Matt came into the room startled and began to untie me. "Nicole get dressed and bring your car closer, Hayley needs to go the hospital right now!" I turned towards the door and saw her. Nicole, the bitch that slept with him in our apartment, the stupid slutty blonde. "GO GET THE FUCKING CAR NICOLE!" yelled Matt. she ran out and did as told. Matt carried me and put me in the car. "The hospital is only ten minutes away, Nicole step on it or I will fucking loose it." She drove faster, like she didn't even care that the police could stop her. "Ok Hayley we're here. Nicole go get help, they need a stretcher!" She ran out the car while Matt got off the passenger seat and opened my door. The doctors came and got me onto the stretcher and rolled me inside, before I passed the doors I heard them ask how long was I and if the father would like to be in there for the delivery.

   "Hi Hayley, how are you feeling?" asked a doctor who looked young enough to probably be my aunt. "We went ahead and did a C-section, the bleeding wasn't that serious but you did loose a good amount but you were in good hands, I made sure you and your little one had the best doctors." My baby is out in this world? "Can I see my baby yet?" The doctor nodded and signaled for the nurse to come in with my baby. My precious little baby in my arms, I couldn't ask for anything else. "I don't mean to interrupt but is the dad around? I thought we were going to have him in the delivery room but he never showed up." Matt wasn't there? But that's all he talked about. "Umm...I don't know where he could be. Is he not out there with a blonde?" The doctor shook her head and looked confused. "Actually I saw them both walk out of the hospital, I tried to get the man to stop but he was like in a rush to get out," said the nurse. I wasn't sure what was going on. why would he leave? "Maybe it's because your family and I are here?" said a familiar voice. I turned around and found Damon standing there, along with my sister and Harry. They were here, they're really here...or am I dreaming? "Damon?" I said in a low voice. He smiled and came towards me to hug me and kiss my forehead. I couldn't believe it, he's here! The doctor and nurse walked out, giving us some space. I started crying, but when my sister hugged me I felt like my eyes were Niagara falls. Damon took the baby before I lost it and dropped him. I hugged my sister back and waved Harry over. I cant believe I have my family here with me. But how? "How did you guys know I was here?" I asked. "Damon got a call from the police, they said that they received an anonymous call about Matt Hamilton being in this hospital with you, and Damon texted me," said Harry. I looked over at Damon, he looked so perfect holding my baby in his arms, playing with his little hand was something beautiful to see. "Hayley I am so sorry that I had no idea what was happening. I should of known, I should of known from the start. I'm the worst sister ever." Vanessa began to cry in front of me and I couldn't let her feel bad. "Vanessa you're not the worst sister ever, you had no idea because I tried to hide it and told Damon not to say a word. Damon I am so sorry I made you stay quiet. Everyone...can we just drop this for now. I want to enjoy my baby, my beautiful baby boy." We all agreed and stopped crying. Damon handed me my baby back and we all sat there admiring the little guy. The doctor and nurse walked back in quietly. "I'm sorry but I have some things that has to be done. The baby needs to be taken just for a little while to get checked and I have questions to ask." I looked up scared and worried that they were taking my baby away. "It's ok, it will just take a few minutes and then he will be back." I nodded and handed my baby to the nurse. "Ok now I need to know what the baby's name is going to be, do you know what you want to name that handsome boy?" I sat there thinking hard...Noah or Nathan? "Noah." The doctor smiled and said it was a beautiful name. I looked at my family smiling at me and Damon smiling big and happy. "last name and name of the father that is going on the birth certificate?" Oh...oh god. I sat there blank, I didn't know what to say. I can't say, Ma'am my baby's father kidnapped me and abused me, I don't want him on the certificate so he has no father. "His last name is Foster, Noah Foster. You can put Damon Foster for his father," said Damon.